Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Let's Talk Future Marriages (Tues Epi) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Awesome fabulous excited with your post. Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Talk Future Marriages (Tues Epi) (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

renee27

Goldie

renee27

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Here Comes the Groom
Hot, sexy, hot, sexy... Did I mention HOT?

i was like ooo wen he entered d gupta residence...feeling HOT HOT HOT !!!!!
Surprise!!!!!
KKG: What the?
ASR: What, what the? Did you think I wouldn't come? And, miss a chance to see your pretty face? Not a chance sweetheart.

ohh yeah...dat ws a cute moment...like awww...she ws closing d door on him n he touched her hand...static electricity passed
Tea?
No, some luuurrrve please!! 

lolzzz...he ws like ill help myself 2 watevr i want srsly...u ppl continue wid ur boring talks...evn if it means spoiling my pristine pure white shirt...but jalebi bai pe ise 100 shirt kurbaan

Pre-Cap
I'll take care of you later, I want to talk to your sister first.. Bond with her a little. Go away!
Listen Payal, I'm sorry.. I was an ass. But, I need you to forgive me, because I'm laying the groundwork for my impending relationship with your sister. Yeah, yeah, I know she's crazy, but I can't help myself. Can we be friends? I need all the help I can get.

one sorry n we all melt...can never hate dis guy...he always does des things n we go all *drool drool*...not fairHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Heart Tugging Moment
"He's not allowed to eat sweets."
And, he looks at her like he wants to cry! Incredible moment!!

dat was too cute...why didnt i kiss her...dammit it aman...ill fire u 4 sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.