Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Let's Talk Future Marriages (Tues Epi) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
He looked at her like he wanted to cry!!! BEST MOMENT! BEST LINE! :D

He did, didn't he? There was surprise, pleasure and then heartfelt sorrow!! Awww..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsnature-lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Talk Future Marriages (Tues Epi) (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjs

IF-Dazzler

anjs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
awesome post...ur post always cracks me up ...hehehehe

anjs

IF-Dazzler

anjs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Loved todays epi to the core!! ASR u rock man... he was looking sooo HOT today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing i did not like was garima.. how she was worried for payal abt mami not accepting the rishta... why didnt she want to meet shyam's family before khushi engagement or after engagement even once?? or did she ever bother to ask shyam abt his family... ridiculous.. i hate u garima!! Angry

sorry was getting more angry on her and keeping her aside rest all was just great... LOL

so true...it didn't strike me at all...good point..why didn't she think about Khushi's future like that...even Buaji...

TeleFan

Goldie

TeleFan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

<font color="#660033" size="3" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#660033" size="4" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">What the Hell?</font>
<font color="#660033" size="3" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Why are you so startled? There'll be a lot of sneaking up on you in the kitchen when we're married... <font color="#cc00ff">And, in the bathroom, the bedroom, the pool...</font></font>
<font color="#660033" size="3" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"></b></font>
<font color="#660033" size="3" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><b>
</font>
</div>
Gosh u are too good!!!HighlightedROFL
<div>
The post is just fabulous!!!ClapStar

God I love your posts.. You nailed it.

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
liked this epi that u showed us..liked the precap gesture of arnie..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

piccola1

piccola1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
ApproveStarClapThumbs UpApproveStarClapThumbs UpApproveStarClapThumbs UpApproveStarClapThumbs UpApproveStarClapThumbs UpApproveStarClapThumbs UpApproveStarClapThumbs Up

Hope ure getting my message..coz am running outta emoticons! Ure among the best writers on this forum, its a delight to read your posts...

Keep the great work going, HOH !

Piccola

HeadOverHeels

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Anne - superb as usual.

In fact, as soon as I finished watching the episode, I searched for your topic because I know it will be the icing on cake, every bit as humorous and a funny take on the proceedings of the episode.

Wast of Mime
Soul sisters
som luuurve please

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelssubiscsFAYKHAN29

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hilarious post Anne.

As far for Anjali - there is no starter for the tubelight to start LOLLOLLOLLOL

ASR sneaking up in the kitchen, pool, bedroom...hmmDay Dreaming Day Dreaming

HeadOverHeels

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.