Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Waste of Mime
I perform much better for my future husband, than for my aunt, mom and sister.

Run Shayam Run
And keep running you sick piece of crap! 

Put a Lid on it 
You're a disgrace Mamji! As for you Bua.. Is incessant gibberish your only form of speech? You and Mami seem to be soul sisters, sticking your noses into everyone else's business. Shut up! It's a done deal. 

Here Comes the Groom
Hot, sexy, hot, sexy... Did I mention HOT?

Surprise!!!!!
KKG: What the?
ASR: What, what the? Did you think I wouldn't come? And, miss a chance to see your pretty face? Not a chance sweetheart.

Tea?
No, some luuurrrve please!! 

OMG! OMG!
My phone might help, the window might help, something might help. I NEED HELP!!!

That's OK, I Have an Inbuilt Radar to Seek Her Out
*sigh* All this marriage talk is boring. Think I'll go look for that pretty face.

What the Hell?
Why are you so startled? There'll  be a lot of sneaking up on you in the kitchen when we're married... And, in the bathroom, the bedroom, the pool...

Think Angali Think
Goddammit woman, turn on the freaking light already!

Pre-Cap
I'll take care of you later, I want to talk to your sister first.. Bond with her a little. Go away!
Listen Payal, I'm sorry.. I was an ass. But, I need you to forgive me, because I'm laying the groundwork for my impending relationship with your sister. Yeah, yeah, I know she's crazy, but I can't help myself. Can we be friends? I need all the help I can get.

Heart Tugging Moment
"He's not allowed to eat sweets."
And, he looks at her like he wants to cry! Incredible moment!!

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevvmppVirgopk81Jordinjennylives85LalalandxMissyk.90.madhuIpkkndworldserendipity235chupachupfazzy-wazzypiccola1nainac01JosupraBlueSpirithimabindu05felly_agilgameshSehnila_shahrindingleTangledspsharmilaHonkytonksushi-laJuicee_SushieShahubleeding.lovenancynairBonhi_ipkkndArielJaponicaBunny_Bearnature-lover..Damsel..minimuffin86-Nithi-nayika--Sobi--zainzaS.StephyFebruaryFlowersweetygirl28tibs09Nazrintd_dhoom--Krish--bholabearInfofananjaani07pakpearl-SI-SanzBarbieasha...trina2010monsi08anjsFAYKHAN29smitarshena07MephistoGayuArnavLyssaPieSuchi.R-CoolChick-incandescentArhimaniacCandYlicious_Sanu17.Saraa.RiyaDuttaImzislmupinky_blueskiestvshowfanmahamluvsbsMissArshi-serialjunkieprincessunaradumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Talk Future Marriages (Tues Epi)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GayuArnav

IF-Sizzlerz

GayuArnav

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I have just one word and one reaction for this post!
Word- AWESOME!
Reaction- ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonhi_ipkknd

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
great post !! Clap

loved this 

Tea?

What the Hell?
Why are you so startled? There'll  be a lot of sneaking up on you in the kitchen when we're married... And, in the bathroom, the bedroom, the pool...

LOL

anjali is worse than a tube light.. the sick babuji recognised her but she didnt.. she lives in her own bubble.. 

Edited by --Krish-- - 06 December 2011 at 8:27am

smitar

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Haven't seen the episode yet, but you make it sound so awesome.

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
loved ittt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRun_Dazzling_

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Waste of Mime
I perform much better for my future husband, than for my aunt, mom and sister.

Run Shayam Run
And keep running you sick piece of crap! 

Put a Lid on it 
You're a disgrace Mamji! As for you Bua.. Is incessant gibberish your only form of speech? You and Mami seem to be soul sisters, sticking your noses into everyone else's business. Shut up! It's a done deal. 

Here Comes the Groom
Hot, sexy, hot, sexy... Did I mention HOT?

Surprise!!!!!
KKG: What the?
ASR: What, what the? Did you think I wouldn't come? And, miss a chance to see your pretty face? Not a chance sweetheart.

Tea?

OMG! OMG!
My phone might help, the window might help, something might help. I NEED HELP!!!

That's OK, I Have an Inbuilt Radar to Seek Her Out
*sigh* All this marriage talk is boring. Think I'll go look for that pretty face.

What the Hell?

Think Angali Think
Goddammit woman, turn on the freaking light already!

Pre-Cap
I'll take care of you later, I want to talk to your sister first.. Bond with her a little. Go away!
Listen Payal, I'm sorry.. I was an ass. But, I need you to forgive me, because I'm laying the groundwork for my impending relationship with your sister. Yeah, yeah, I know she's crazy, but I can't help myself. Can we be friends? I need all the help I can get.

Heart Tugging Moment
"He's not allowed to eat sweets."
And, he looks at her like he wants to cry! Incredible moment!!
After reading your post everything seems much better. I was pretty depressed after watching todays episode. It was good BUT filler and of course Arhi was acting all normal as IF nothing happened between them in the past.

helen_of_troy

IF-Rockerz

helen_of_troy

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
post was awesome dear...

RiyaDutta

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaDutta

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

What the Hell?

Gosh u are too good!!!HighlightedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
The post is just fabulous!!!ClapStar

FAYKHAN29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.