Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Tips - O negative blood revealled who giving it!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

As per Shruthi2010 request i decided to ask the Cv's what with the blood track is urmi giving it or not. This is what they say in bold

They are giving me  three names for giving gopi blood
Anita, Urmi, and an unknown(they not revealing unknown person)

So urmi has given some conditions - she wants koki to fall at her feet and then take rashi back to modi house and she willing to give the blood

Anita and unknown person - could come if urmila refuses to give if koki refuses to do her conditions

So my head is pounding with the show, and thanks to shruthi to tell me to ask them what going to happen, and this is what i been told about.

This is the few conditions they gave. This time they refuse to give a full hint about gopi cause they know my temper. After this track finishes they will start to give their hints fully

Sorry guys.. Am disappointed, it was fantastic yesterday.
Final conclusion - hit the like, comment, hit the CM, comment on ranks of fans, this will make the forum more active and the cm and ranks will go higher.. Today's ranks of casts were disappointing for me again

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

shera221bJkamrankanu_nvlkhshaz.kazstarryeyeDishetzRiHar20bcclchiktaklima_najAamiraWilsonnavithareddyrsshreekanajigokulsparky21munnihyderabadAbhiAni_Nancy_Spotjyothiram-Jitu-aachus-neela-Faayeyeverpretty_hsandyukmoksha89rsk16kaka.lgKavya.Ssamin6shaina.sharmaAymeeHafsanurao.66sandiabshobi12500ShaunSAM1s5_5unsh1n3---Manish---varshu27taniksIchangeditnithyamkvani_grANJ4-JollyJabeen--Muskii--Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tips - O negative blood revealled who giving it!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thanks ayesha. i definitely dont want urmi to give blood. so we are in for more kalakari's.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20taklima_najnavithareddymunnihyderabadAbhiAni-neela-sandyukpretty_hAymeeIchangeditvarshu27-JollyJabeen-ani_grTarantallegra

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks dear. Your tips are wat keeps the interest in the forum going.thanks so we can expect a new entry or anita. Anyways urmi is a devil cant trust her

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najmunnihyderabadsandyukmoksha89varshu27-JollyJabeen-ani_grTarantallegra

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Please get an unknown person please

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreetaklima_najmunnihyderabadsandiabvarshu27-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Well, if Urmi puts her conditions to save Gopi, this is heights... No  matter what Koki should not agree to her conditions and just have trust in Kanha ji and He will make everything all right... they have to find others.. I dont even want Anita...Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Dishetznavithareddytaklima_najrsshreemunnihyderabadAbhiAnisandyuksandiabvarshu27-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Thank you Captain!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najnavithareddymunnihyderabadsandiabvarshu27-JollyJabeen-ani_grTarantallegra

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thanks for the tips ayesha...
oh god i dont want urmila to give blood...and also don want anita too

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najmunnihyderabadsandiabvarshu27-JollyJabeen-ani_grTarantallegra

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thank you... sorry I forgot to thank you in my frustration...LOLWink..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadvarshu27-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top