Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Hey Tanu...great post as usual.I am loving this Armaan character as there's something so sincere about him and the actor enacted his role (sorry can't remember his name) is doing a great job...as per the promos Armaan manages to get Ashu to confess...me so happy and over the moon.Oh another thing in your post yesterday I mistakenly was refering  to Armaan as Rohan...oops...silly me...getting all confused with the two new entries...LOL...
Glad that Ashu brushed Mallu off in such a calm and cool manner without much use of words...that was such a  sharp slap  on Mallu's face...ouch...welll literally...
Mallu seems to have realized that she's done wrong as she seems pretty remorseful but I didn't like her placing the blame on Suhasini as she is mature and capable enough to make her own decisions in life...even though we all know there was a lot of instigation and influence from the mardon ka expert...but still a person of Mallu's stature and position should understand better...that's my opinion anyway.
Well what do I say about Rohan...he is just too cute and I feel a cute little friendship brewing between Nidhi and him...as long as it's just a friendship and nothing else brewing I am more than happy.So far they seem to have a good chemistry between each other .
I can't wait for tomorrow to see hottie Ashu confess his love for his wifey...going to be a restless night for me...that's all I can say.

BOLD...true...one has be accountable for  their own misdeeds...no blame game...of course shushini's evil  was rubbing on her...but she has good enough brain to make her own call...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashaz2009sun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thanks tanu!! I'm so excited, but I hope Rohan is a temporary guest only...I'm still rooting for Nidhi-Ashu only!

And yay!!! Vampu is done---so yipppeee!Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashaz2009

mini03

mini03

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
the whole episode ws good!!!!!!!

mallu ka changed avatar..hahahahLOL
loved rohans aka wahis role...hes jus superb!Smile
cant wait fr ashus confession tomrw.:)

Armu4evasun29

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

much talked about entry of the kid...sorry he looks like one...nidhi ka chota bhai...he not to make pairing with nidhi so that's fine..he will justify being a love guru...and again anji started making her  instant conjecture...and good to see ashu shrug off mallika...actually i can't make it if he is angry at mallika telling her the truth of falling in love with nidhi or he is mad because she has extreme animosity for nidhi...  and miss mard shown her place by mallika...i must accept she walks away with best one liners...sibling talk was touchy...and in spite of her sister stooping so low.. brother's helping hand came in at regret time...like sun29 said best for the last...ashu and armaan...one is hesitating to open up..and other is  digging in get the concealed truth out...

after last week's fiasco of ashu's calling the shot for nidhi's termination...only positive came up from the track was down of ashu and rise of MB...in usual acceptance/ denial would not have been this intense... but this is coming with guilt, frustration,fury, distress,...and MB is nailing it hard every

time...perfection to the point...

Loved the last but of the post mainly the underlined ones...MB is a mass of hidden talent which has so far never been exploited...Thanx to this creative team we are getting to see what he is capable of doing...After all he has Nutanji's genes in him which were bound to come to the fore sooner or later...He just needed a good break which he got thru KTLK...

Love him and looking forward to tomorrow's episode which is bound to be a dhamakedar one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evayanks28sun29

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Loved the last but of the post mainly the underlined ones...MB is a mass of hidden talent which has so far never been exploited...Thanx to this creative team we are getting to see what he is capable of doing...After all he has Nutanji's genes in him which were bound to come to the fore sooner or later...He just needed a good break which he got thru KTLK...

Love him and looking forward to tomorrow's episode which is bound to be a dhamakedar one...

Totally agree.. he is a mindblowing performer... and its such a treat to see him in KTLK .. i m sure.. he is gonna rock in the jealousy and ROMANCE track too Embarrassed  such is his level of passion... he makes u sit up n notice Embarrassed

yanks28sun29

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
oh i juv karan as rohan . he is so cuteDay Dreaming

his antics . nikkama kabhi nahi sudharega. lagata hain pichale janam ki adate abhi gai nahi.  abhi bhi bed pe ulta sota hain.

hope we see him long time & also waiting for his new show also.

all the best karan.Thumbs Up  luv u so much.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.