Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 7)

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by ramonag

great analysis Tanu ...however i choose to restrict myself to the watchable parts of the episode,Wink
or shall I say the parts i watchedLOL
,,that is all the Ashu Mallika Armaan Hiraman Kaka scenes & they were superbly done & brilliantly executed

the precap was so enthralling really looking forward to tomorrow's episodeBig smile

yup I loved Mallu-Adi, Ashu giving the not cold...but freezing like the arctic cold shoulder to Mallu, Kaka-Armu, and Armu-AshuHeart...didn't see anything else.

Precap was stupendous...MB!!!!!ClapClapEmbarrassed tomorrow I want Ashu's pain...him admitting to Armu...lots of emotion...and Nidhi perhaps somewhere in her room...feeling te tug for Ashu growing stronger bec. of HIS feelings for her...which she's unaware of...but feels bechain...because of...Embarrassed

i want nidhi feeling intensified pain after seeing rain..rembering all b'ful moments of her first 'chai-date' with ashu..yearning n longing for ashu...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtms...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

great analysis Tanu ...however i choose to restrict myself to the watchable parts of the episode,Wink
,,that is all the Ashu Mallika Armaan Hiraman Kaka scenes & they were superbly done & brilliantly executed

the precap was so enthralling really looking forward to tomorrow's episodeBig smile

yup I loved Mallu-Adi, Ashu giving the not cold...but freezing like the arctic cold shoulder to Mallu, Kaka-Armu, and Armu-AshuHeart...didn't see anything else.

Precap was stupendous...MB!!!!!ClapClapEmbarrassed tomorrow I want Ashu's pain...him admitting to Armu...lots of emotion...and Nidhi perhaps somewhere in her room...feeling te tug for Ashu growing stronger bec. of HIS feelings for her...which she's unaware of...but feels bechain...because of...Embarrassed
hope NO CLOSE ENCOUNTERS with THE UNWATCHABLE tomorrow..LOL we can always hopeWink

I too...hope so WinkLOL Sania and I are both banking on tomorrow being all emo Ashu-Armu...with some bechain Nidhi for her saiyaan mixed in...I wanna see Nidhi being unable to relax because the one who stole her heart is passing thru a storm elsewhere...Embarrassed

ozone1vasanthi16lidvinrtms

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i want nidhi feeling intensified pain after seeing rain..rembering all b'ful moments of her first 'chai-date' with ashu..yearning n longing for ashu...Smile

at the precise moment Ashu gets wet & cries in the rain...and admits he loves her...I want Nidhi to feel it...and be blown away...and just run out in the rain herself...this time alone...or at least show her unable to sleep tomorrow night...bec...I'm sure Ashu wont sleep eitherEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtmsrabzonedge

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabzonedge

at the precise moment Ashu gets wet & cries in the rain...and admits he loves her...I want Nidhi to feel it...and be blown away...and just run out in the rain herself...this time alone...or at least show her unable to sleep tomorrow night...bec...I'm sure Ashu wont sleep eitherEmbarrassed

with bg of 'bechain hui tore karan'...Embarrassed

ozone1rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

aqsam Senior Member
aqsam
aqsam

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Lovely update...
it was a very good episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by binsur

Tanu, I always wait for your short summary/ analysis/update since I can watch it (you tube) only later in the night. thanks...good to know that mallu has realized her mistake. is there a chance that she may bring Nidhi back to the hosp. or will she remain negative throughout the serial????

thank u dear..! love the show..! Embarrassed
n inshallah.. i want Mallu to go n get Nidhi back... if she has an iota of shame left. .she will do that n pronto Ouch

thank u for the post...
i believe mallika will bring nidhi back...as ashu's acceptance will come to arman not to the world...and mallika would have a chance to turn things around for her friend...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun29

humafaiiry Senior Member
humafaiiry
humafaiiry

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
aw w w w w w i luvd today's epi! It was superb. . . .luvd nidhi's scenes n ashu givng a hard tym to mallu! N ofcoarse hw can v forget our cutie pie aka mr rohan. . . He s simply sho cute n adorable! Jst luvd hs funluvng nature. . . Smile

lidvin

humafaiiry Senior Member
humafaiiry
humafaiiry

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 ur short sumary post! Smile

Armu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index