Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 6)

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnilidvinrabzonedgeyanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
mannn Armaan ROCKS my socks :P...the chess scene was adorbs :) I also LOVED the precap...it was miserable :( Ashu getting wet in the rain to try to find a way to be close to Nidhi...hold onto those memories...feel her presence! :(

As for Mallu...Rukshar is awesome but Mallu had this coming...she asked for it...she has the man's ire now...my grandfather used to say that nothing hurts a person more than being ignored...and now Mallu is feelign this

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01rtmsLizzieBennettAbhiAnilidvinrabzonedge...RamonaG....

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Loved the episode and loved ur analysis/update too..particularly the bit about KBC Round 2 and Sultry Sue...Gave me something to laugh about in an otherwise emotion-packed episode.

Loving Armaan. He is truly a friend...living upto the saying 'a friend in need is a friend indeed'...

Loved the way Ashu is giving Mallu a right royal cold shoulder...short of telling her outright to get lost he is showing by his attitude and actions that he could not care less about what she does and also that he cannot tolerate her presence in his life anymore...MB has far surpassed my expectations in hte emotional scenes...The precap was awesome...Ashu getting wet in the rain obviously remembering his darling Nidhi and finally breaking down under pressure of Armu's emotional atyachar and admitting that he loves Dr Nidhi...(Can't wait for tomorrow's episode)...

Today for once I felt sorry for Mallika...But was very happy that she ticked off  Sultry Sue... She should have done that a long time ago...But then had Mallu not done what she dis, Ashu would not have sacked Nidhi, KW would also not have been needed to make an entry...and above all Ashu would not have realised and acknowledged his love for Nidhi... Even though even now he is admitting his feelings only to Armu...wonder how long it will take him to bare his heart to Nidhi...Hope that day comes soon...Day Dreaming...
Mallu's last sentence to Sultry sue was superb..."in my desire to get too much I may have lost what I had also..." So finally the creatives have though of redeeming Mallu's characte...and they seem to have done it quite effectively...

Last but not thte least KW's entry was effectively done...He is a good choice for the younger suitor for Nidhi...Like him so long as he odes not have designs on Nidhi...Want to see only Ashini together...Love them..

All in all a superb episode and one which has most effectively set the stage to a temporary triangular Love story as well as to Ashu's love confession and probably to Mallu's breakdown (maybe sometime in near future)

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnilidvinrtmsLizzieBennettkaverirabzonedgeyanks28

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i loved the way hiraman kaka described nidz
and the way armaan expressed to ashu
perfect
rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Loved the episode and loved ur analysis/update too..particularly the bit about KBC Round 2 and Sultry Sue...Gave me something to laugh about in an otherwise emotion-packed episode.

Loving Armaan. He is truly a friend...living upto the saying 'a friend in need is a friend indeed'...

Loved the way Ashu is giving Mallu a right royal cold shoulder...short of telling her outright to get lost he is showing by his attitude and actions that he could not care less about what she does and also that he cannot tolerate her presence in his life anymore...MB has far surpassed my expectations in hte emotional scenes...The precap was awesome...Ashu getting wet in the rain obviously remembering his darling Nidhi and finally breaking down under pressure of Armu's emotional atyachar and admitting that he loves Dr Nidhi...(Can't wait for tomorrow's episode)...

Today for once I felt sorry for Mallika...But was very happy that she ticked off  Sultry Sue... She should have done that a long time ago...But then had Mallu not done what she dis, Ashu would not have sacked Nidhi, KW would also not have been needed to make an entry...and above all Ashu would not have realised and acknowledged his love for Nidhi... Even though even now he is admitting his feelings only to Armu...wonder how long it will take him to bare his heart to Nidhi...Hope that day comes soon...Day Dreaming...
Mallu's last sentence to Sultry sue was superb..."in my desire to get too much I may have lost what I had also..." So finally the creatives have though of redeeming Mallu's characte...and they seem to have done it quite effectively...

Last but not thte least KW's entry was effectively done...He is a good choice for the younger suitor for Nidhi...Like him so long as he odes not have designs on Nidhi...Want to see only Ashini together...Love them..

All in all a superb episode and one which has most effectively set the stage to a temporary triangular Love story as well as to Ashu's love confession and probably to Mallu's breakdown (maybe sometime in near future)

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...

superb analysis dear...rukhsaar was awsum today...lets wait n watch..aagey kyaa hota hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinLizzieBennettMehek25...RamonaG....

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
great analysis Tanu ...however i choose to restrict myself to the watchable parts of the episode,Wink
or shall I say the parts i watchedLOL
,,that is all the Ashu Mallika Armaan Hiraman Kaka scenes & they were superbly done & brilliantly executed

the precap was so enthralling really looking forward to tomorrow's episodeBig smile

Edited by ramonag - 06 December 2011 at 10:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012lidvinrtmsMehek25rabzonedgeyanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

great analysis Tanu ...however i choose to restrict myself to the watchable parts of the episode,Wink
,,that is all the Ashu Mallika Armaan Hiraman Kaka scenes & they were superbly done & brilliantly executed

the precap was so enthralling really looking forward to tomorrow's episodeBig smile

yup I loved Mallu-Adi, Ashu giving the not cold...but freezing like the arctic cold shoulder to Mallu, Kaka-Armu, and Armu-AshuHeart...didn't see anything else.

Precap was stupendous...MB!!!!!ClapClapEmbarrassed tomorrow I want Ashu's pain...him admitting to Armu...lots of emotion...and Nidhi perhaps somewhere in her room...feeling te tug for Ashu growing stronger bec. of HIS feelings for her...which she's unaware of...but feels bechain...because of...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaozone1Princess2012LizzieBennettlidvinrtmsMehek25...RamonaG....

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by ramonag

yup I loved Mallu-Adi, Ashu giving the not cold...but freezing like the arctic cold shoulder to Mallu, Kaka-Armu, and Armu-AshuHeart...didn't see anything else.

Precap was stupendous...MB!!!!!ClapClapEmbarrassed tomorrow I want Ashu's pain...him admitting to Armu...lots of emotion...and Nidhi perhaps somewhere in her room...feeling te tug for Ashu growing stronger bec. of HIS feelings for her...which she's unaware of...but feels bechain...because of...Embarrassed
hope NO CLOSE ENCOUNTERS with THE UNWATCHABLE tomorrow..LOL we can always hopeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index