Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

aditya is a very sensible character ...God knows how he ended up with sultry sue...he knows there is no point in her sister pursuing ashutosh but he just cannot find the courage to tell his sister and see her completely shatter and breakdown..no brother can,,,,,,,,,,and he truly loves and respects mallika...hope someday he makes her realize to move on...she is still stuck in a space 12 yrs ago whereas all including ashutosh has moved on...it is sad but the truth...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsAbhiAnilidvinrabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Very nice update :)

Dunno abt others but cutie did impressed me Embarrassed Rohan is so darn cute & adorable Day Dreaming I'm already in love wid him Silly
Loved all his scenes esp the ones wid Nidhi & Sarkar :)

Mallu's realization was sudden :/
Dunno ab kya karne wali hai ?
Sorry to say but I didn't feel any pity for her ...kisne kaha tha gandi chale chalo ? :P

Sue was in form & maroing sixer pe sixer wid her plumber & electrician wale dialogues LOL

Loved Kaka & Armaan's scene <3 it was heartwarming

& the last Ashu- Armaan scene was nice too :))

PS - I love the title of the post LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvinrabzonedgesun29

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
loved it
loved da epi
it ws super cute
and Rohan was just too gud
Nidz wl not b able to help but brng her stunning smile bck

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Armu4evalidvin

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by -renu-

even i feel mallika may get back nidhi to hospital in order to save her friendship with ashutosh...since rohan has no relation to medicine as such toh nidhi has to be back in hospital for ashutosh to see them together

ohh and his raj kapoor was cuteLOL

@ red ...i no likes this at all !!!!!...Nidhi ka kuch self respect bhi hai ke nahi ?????????Ouch

i know but uska sudden realization has to mean something and that rohan guy is not related to hospital toh nidhi has to be back to hospital unless ashutosh decides tere ghar ke saamne ek ghar banaungaLOL

ummm...maybe,,,,,,,Ashu can kidnap Nidhi....hug & kiss the senses out of her Embarrassed...n then, they elope n marry ....Day Dreaming

OOOHHH!!!!! I'm gonna faint just imagining this!!!! TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinsun29

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

aditya is a very sensible character ...God knows how he ended up with sultry sue...he knows there is no point in her sister pursuing ashutosh but he just cannot find the courage to tell his sister and see her completely shatter and breakdown..no brother can,,,,,,,,,,and he truly loves and respects mallika...hope someday he makes her realize to move on...she is still stuck in a space 12 yrs ago whereas all including ashutosh has moved on...it is sad but the truth...

Yeah, but at least he should have been man enough to stop Sultry Sue from giving her Mardology lectures!! Thumbs Down  Mallu was also mad at her, but her desperation made her listen to scheming tactics and fall prey to them!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgesun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

aditya is a very sensible character ...God knows how he ended up with sultry sue...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL she used one of her evillleee spells on the poor guy...love Puneet!! Such a natural actor...so believable in any roleEmbarrassedClap

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Yeah, but at least he should have been man enough to stop Sultry Sue from giving her Mardology lectures!! Thumbs Down  Mallu was also mad at her, but her desperation made her listen to scheming tactics and fall prey to them!!

i agree but then he was desperate to see his sister find happiness and he truly thought sultry sue and her scheming at some level may get mallika and ashutosh together as she is self proclaimed MARD expertLOLLOL

none of her apologies is going to take the harsh words back which she literally  spew on both ashutosh and nidhi...she hurt nidhi and thus she hurt ashutosh and crossed her line as his friend...at some level his guilt of not able to love her or give her what she wants made him tolerate a lot of nonsense from her side and she assumed it to be her ownership of the man...her assumptions and misjudgment caused her a lot of  damage 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnilidvinrtmsLizzieBennetteshasrk

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=LizzieBennett][QUOTE=sun29]

at some level his guilt of not able to love her or give her what she wants made him tolerate a lot of nonsense from her side and she assumed it to be her ownership of the man...her assumptions and misjudgment caused her a lot of  damage 

Agree... I've said this myself in one earlier post, Ashu puts up with a lot of nonsense from Mallu b'cos of guilt.. but now however she's gone too far!! Angry Nidhi ke ankhon mein ansoo lane wali ko Ashu kabhi maaf nahi karega!!
Isn't it funny how everyone in this serial is brain-washed by someone or other... Nidhi by Anji, Mallu by Sue, Ashu by Mallu (at least in the sacking Nidhi case). No one seems to have a mind of their own!! Jeez!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surabirabzonedgeyanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.