Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanx tanu for the splendid update...

OMG the convo btwn Kaka & Armu  was so sweet...and Ashu gosh I knew he would keep the flower the moment he asked Nidhi that day where she's gonna take it...

And frankly I didn't feel any pity for Mallika...finally Ashu did what he did ...I felt so happy, but I must say Rukhsar is a very talented actress

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamohineelidvinrtmsyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

good episode...i like armaan..he z a true frnd...mallika was confessng her uilt to her bro...chalo aditya ko kuchh dialogues toh mile bolne k liyeLOL

mallika will bring nidhi back to hosp????...will nidhi go after so much humiliation????..i think mallika will confess her fault n plead then nly nidhi ll go...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

good episode...i like armaan..he z a true frnd...mallika was confessng her uilt to her bro...chalo aditya ko kuchh dialogues toh mile bolne k liyeLOL

mallika will bring nidhi back to hosp????...will nidhi go after so much humiliation????..i think mallika will confess her fault n plead then nly nidhi ll go...Confused

aditya is cute yaar! Embarrassed

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

After yesterday's  "Ashu zor se dhakka maaroing Mallika thru his car door" vision, I got yet another strange vision in the canteen today...LOL

..."Ashu strangulating Mallu...with...with...her OWN long black tresses"... ROFL

,,,,i think now i seriously need treatment...ROFL

ROFL

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by rabzonedge

aditya is cute yaar! Embarrassed

i liked him as shlok in bidaai...when house issue comes may be his character will have some imp thn...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
loved the Kaka-Armu scene today *cute name by Tanu =D*...it was heartwarming...Kaka is such a believable character...and so is Mr. Teddybear...Armaan <3 He's fast becoming someone I like to see scenes off...

liking the Mallu-Aditya scene...love Puneet since Bidaai...he was my Salekh's angel :-)...he's a very natural and relaxed actor...no over acting...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnilidvinkaverirabzonedge

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

loved the Kaka-Armu scene today *cute name by Tanu =D*...it was heartwarming...Kaka is such a believable character...and so is Mr. Teddybear...Armaan <3 He's fast becoming someone I like to see scenes off...

liking the Mallu-Aditya scene...love Puneet since Bidaai...he was my Salekh's angel :-)...he's a very natural and relaxed actor...no over acting...

Yanku.. its my name too 'Armu' Embarrassed  n so true.. Mr. Teddybear.. i wanna hug him for what he did today... found out the love letter.. n the name of the lady behind it all 

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Smartie Armu (yes m calling him that..Wink)  put 2+2 together n made it 2222222...2  n decided to.. make Ashu face KBC round 2... n asked Ashu...  'WOH KAUN THI'? 

--- Jisne .. rakha.. Ashu ka pyaar se khayal 
--- Jisne.. badli. .Ashu ki chal
--- Jisne... pakaye... Ashu ke liye. dal
--- Jisne ... Ashu se puche kai sawal! 

Ashu was left speechless n.. me??? BREATHLESS! Shocked

Super-duper, Tanu ClapClap, fun-tastic writing!!! BTW, I thought Dr A looked mind-bogglingly bootylicious *drool* *drool* *sigh* in the green tee...This man is  a dish.. TongueTongue.. Mopey Mallu ka pashchataap came a little too late, par der aaye durust aaye.. redemption time for you starts now, Mallu!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.