Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006

Posts: 31411

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

LOLRanga maaroed another great one liner of his...

"Ashu ka pet shayad bhar gaya..."...LOL

...bhar nahi gaya, he's got STOMACH INFECTION due to a poisonous WORM, which deceptively appeared harmless to him hitherto......Angry
 
 inspite of knowing why and how and what ..she is expecting ashutosh to forget all and behave all normal with her,,,

though suhasini hit  another sixer with her jo kaam ashutosh ne kia woh koi plumber ya electrician bhi kar sakta haiROFLROFL

i never knew woh mallu ka tap aur microwave theek kartha thaLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-renu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 84788

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

though suhasini hit  another sixer with her jo kaam ashutosh ne kia woh koi plumber ya electrician bhi kar sakta haiROFLROFL

i never knew woh mallu ka tap aur microwave theek kartha thaLOLLOL

he said that in the starting epis itself... u  remember his 'Registan' convo with Mallu??? There he said .. to help Mallu fix her microwave LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-sun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006

Posts: 31411

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

Originally posted by sun29

 
even i feel mallika may get back nidhi to hospital in order to save her friendship with ashutosh...since rohan has no relation to medicine as such toh nidhi has to be back in hospital for ashutosh to see them together


ohh and his raj kapoor was cuteLOL

@ red ...i no likes this at all !!!!!...Nidhi ka kuch self respect bhi hai ke nahi ?????????Ouch

 

 i know but uska sudden realization has to mean something and that rohan guy is not related to hospital toh nidhi has to be back to hospital unless ashutosh decides tere ghar ke saamne ek ghar banaungaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohineeAbhiAni-renu-

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006

Posts: 31411

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
 
 @tanu..i think i missed that part of dialogue start mein...will rewatch the episode again starting wala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Joined: 23 October 2009

Posts: 2717

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by -renu-

LOLRanga maaroed another great one liner of his...

"Ashu ka pet shayad bhar gaya..."...LOL

...bhar nahi gaya, he's got STOMACH INFECTION due to a poisonous WORM, which deceptively appeared harmless to him hitherto......Angry
 
 inspite of knowing why and how and what ..she is expecting ashutosh to forget all and behave all normal with her,,,

though suhasini hit  another sixer with her jo kaam ashutosh ne kia woh koi plumber ya electrician bhi kar sakta haiROFLROFL

i never knew woh mallu ka tap aur microwave theek kartha thaLOLLOL

I 1/2 expected her to use her favourite word from the hindi dictionary her again !!!! LOL

...n this Mallika babe...how convenient!!!!!...n was it Suhasini Bhabhi who asked u to spit venom on Nidhi after her dismissal ????? Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnisun29

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Joined: 21 December 2008

Posts: 40964

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
looks like a good episode , i will catch up repeats ,thaks tanu ji , ur a jaanu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 84788

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Btw... i cant believe it.. Sultry sue din use the WORD 'MARD' Shocked ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-sun29

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Joined: 23 October 2009

Posts: 2717

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by -renu-

Originally posted by sun29

 
even i feel mallika may get back nidhi to hospital in order to save her friendship with ashutosh...since rohan has no relation to medicine as such toh nidhi has to be back in hospital for ashutosh to see them together


ohh and his raj kapoor was cuteLOL

@ red ...i no likes this at all !!!!!...Nidhi ka kuch self respect bhi hai ke nahi ?????????Ouch

 

 i know but uska sudden realization has to mean something and that rohan guy is not related to hospital toh nidhi has to be back to hospital unless ashutosh decides tere ghar ke saamne ek ghar banaungaLOL

ummm...maybe,,,,,,,Ashu can kidnap Nidhi....hug & kiss the senses out of her Embarrassed...n then, they elope n marry ....Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinLizzieBennettyanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.