Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed! (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binsur

Tanu, I always wait for your short summary/ analysis/update since I can watch it (you tube) only later in the night. thanks...good to know that mallu has realized her mistake. is there a chance that she may bring Nidhi back to the hosp. or will she remain negative throughout the serial????

thank u dear..! love the show..! Embarrassed
n inshallah.. i want Mallu to go n get Nidhi back... if she has an iota of shame left. .she will do that n pronto Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnilidvinsurabirabzonedgesun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -renu-

After yesterday's  "Ashu zor se dhakka maaroing Mallika thru his car door" vision, I got yet another strange vision in the canteen today...LOL

..."Ashu strangulating Mallu...with...with...her OWN long black tresses"... ROFL

,,,,i think now i seriously need treatment...ROFL

Yh Medusa.. mite meet that destiny ..if she doesnt get back Wifey... for Ashus sake ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

-padmarao- IF-Sizzlerz
-padmarao-
-padmarao-

thanks Tanu ,will watch the episode later.

Armu4eva

kaveri IF-Rockerz
kaveri
kaveri

txs tanu for the awesome updateThumbs Up...always look fwd to it as i've a late nite telecastOuch

seems a very interesting epi...glad that ashu is still fullon on snubbing off mallu..n...some realisation dawning on mallu...but more excited for tomorrowBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirabzonedge

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
LOLRanga maaroed another great one liner of his...

"Ashu ka pet shayad bhar gaya..."...LOL

...bhar nahi gaya, he's got STOMACH INFECTION due to a poisonous WORM, which deceptively appeared harmless to him hitherto......Angry

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

haan there has to be a reason to show sudden realization on mallika ka part...she has to get nidhi back to hospital ...since rohan has no relation door door tak with hospital...or else ashutosh shld join nidhi ka ghar as another PGROFL

Armu4evaAbhiAnisurabi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Also i think its logical that Mallu gets Nidhi back... it will help her save face with Ashu... Wifey will b back but. .stay khafa from hubby.. ignore him... n hubby will see her yapping with Rohan n get big time J for jalous! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegasurabirtmsAbhiAnilidvinkaverirabzonedgesun29

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

even i feel mallika may get back nidhi to hospital in order to save her friendship with ashutosh...since rohan has no relation to medicine as such toh nidhi has to be back in hospital for ashutosh to see them together

ohh and his raj kapoor was cuteLOL

@ red ...i no likes this at all !!!!!...Nidhi ka kuch self respect bhi hai ke nahi ?????????Ouch

Armu4evarabzonedgesun29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index