Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

loved the Kaka-Armu scene today *cute name by Tanu =D*...it was heartwarming...Kaka is such a believable character...and so is Mr. Teddybear...Armaan <3 He's fast becoming someone I like to see scenes off...

liking the Mallu-Aditya scene...love Puneet since Bidaai...he was my Salekh's angel :-)...he's a very natural and relaxed actor...no over acting...

Yanku.. its my name too 'Armu' πŸ˜³  n so true.. Mr. Teddybear.. i wanna hug him for what he did today... found out the love letter.. n the name of the lady behind it all 
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Smartie Armu (yes m calling him that..πŸ˜‰)  put 2+2 together n made it 2222222...2  n decided to.. make Ashu face KBC round 2... n asked Ashu...  'WOH KAUN THI'? 

--- Jisne .. rakha.. Ashu ka pyaar se khayal 
--- Jisne.. badli. .Ashu ki chal
--- Jisne... pakaye... Ashu ke liye. dal
--- Jisne ... Ashu se puche kai sawal! 

Ashu was left speechless n.. me??? BREATHLESS! πŸ˜²

Super-duper, Tanu πŸ‘πŸ‘, fun-tastic writing!!! BTW, I thought Dr A looked mind-bogglingly bootylicious *drool* *drool* *sigh* in the green tee...This man is  a dish.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. Mopey Mallu ka pashchataap came a little too late, par der aaye durust aaye.. redemption time for you starts now, Mallu!!! 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

aditya is a very sensible character ...God knows how he ended up with sultry sue...he knows there is no point in her sister pursuing ashutosh but he just cannot find the courage to tell his sister and see her completely shatter and breakdown..no brother can,,,,,,,,,,and he truly loves and respects mallika...hope someday he makes her realize to move on...she is still stuck in a space 12 yrs ago whereas all including ashutosh has moved on...it is sad but the truth...
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update :)

Dunno abt others but cutie did impressed me 😳 Rohan is so darn cute & adorable 😍 I'm already in love wid him πŸ€ͺ
Loved all his scenes esp the ones wid Nidhi & Sarkar :)

Mallu's realization was sudden :/
Dunno ab kya karne wali hai ?
Sorry to say but I didn't feel any pity for her ...kisne kaha tha gandi chale chalo ? :P

Sue was in form & maroing sixer pe sixer wid her plumber & electrician wale dialogues πŸ˜†

Loved Kaka & Armaan's scene <3 it was heartwarming

& the last Ashu- Armaan scene was nice too :))

PS - I love the title of the post πŸ˜†
patakha-guddi thumbnail
loved it
loved da epi
it ws super cute
and Rohan was just too gud
Nidz wl not b able to help but brng her stunning smile bck
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: -renu-

ummm...maybe,,,,,,,Ashu can kidnap Nidhi....hug & kiss the senses out of her 😳...n then, they elope n marry ....😍

OOOHHH!!!!! I'm gonna faint just imagining this!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

aditya is a very sensible character ...God knows how he ended up with sultry sue...he knows there is no point in her sister pursuing ashutosh but he just cannot find the courage to tell his sister and see her completely shatter and breakdown..no brother can,,,,,,,,,,and he truly loves and respects mallika...hope someday he makes her realize to move on...she is still stuck in a space 12 yrs ago whereas all including ashutosh has moved on...it is sad but the truth...

Yeah, but at least he should have been man enough to stop Sultry Sue from giving her Mardology lectures!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Mallu was also mad at her, but her desperation made her listen to scheming tactics and fall prey to them!!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

aditya is a very sensible character ...God knows how he ended up with sultry sue...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she used one of her evillleee spells on the poor guy...love Puneet!! Such a natural actor...so believable in any roleπŸ˜³πŸ‘
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Yeah, but at least he should have been man enough to stop Sultry Sue from giving her Mardology lectures!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Mallu was also mad at her, but her desperation made her listen to scheming tactics and fall prey to them!!

i agree but then he was desperate to see his sister find happiness and he truly thought sultry sue and her scheming at some level may get mallika and ashutosh together as she is self proclaimed MARD expertπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

none of her apologies is going to take the harsh words back which she literally  spew on both ashutosh and nidhi...she hurt nidhi and thus she hurt ashutosh and crossed her line as his friend...at some level his guilt of not able to love her or give her what she wants made him tolerate a lot of nonsense from her side and she assumed it to be her ownership of the man...her assumptions and misjudgment caused her a lot of  damage 
LizzieBennet thumbnail