Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Such a dichotomy ..Wink. as  Mister.. Cutie makes a sweeping entry in the life and home of Nidhi ji ...on the other side, Hottie... was simmering on .. dumping Vampu.. at lunch while eating at the canteen alone!!

Within minutes of entering the house of Nidhi, after forcefully getting a lift from her, Cutie-ji ended up impressing CS by his 'Bharat prem' (i.e. letting go of a overseas job on graduating from IIM) and Baba by his.. sweet talk .. n Anjie by his.. . CUTE ..(n then HANDSOME) appearance! Nidhi who seemed peeved by his presence.. was caught by Anjie.. when she asked if Cutie culd b called Handsome...? Nidhi declined! Anjie (our darling 2 minute noodles) told Nidhi that it meant.. she NOTICED ..Mr. Cutie! Confused

On the other side, Hottie (aka our Nidhi babys hubby) was still boiling with rage.. n decided to STAND UP Mallu at lunch! When Mallu came to confront, he matter of factly n non chalantly let her know that he wanted to eat alone.. n walked strait off, when she tried to join! Clap (Wow.. kya kas ke chaped mara hai!) Ranga who was present in the canteen witnessing the whole drama, told Mallu that.. maybe Ashu ka 'PET bhar gaya hai'  (Guess he meant.. Ashu has had enoufWink! Vampu had no option but to break down before her brother n confess that... 'In the desire to get what she din have, she mite have lost what she had!' Ouch

Our true Love guru.. Armaan.. got to his job as he snooped n found the PREM PATRA that wifey left for hubby, when he had his accident n found out from Hiraman Kaka how .. 'Nidhi ke aane se.. Ashu ka ghar aur Ashu. dono mehek aur khil uth-te the!' Embarrassed   Smartie Armu (yes m calling him that..Wink)  put 2+2 together n made it 2222222...2  n decided to.. make Ashu face KBC round 2... n asked Ashu...  'WOH KAUN THI'? 

--- Jisne .. rakha.. Ashu ka pyaar se khayal 
--- Jisne.. badli. .Ashu ki chal
--- Jisne... pakaye... Ashu ke liye. dal
--- Jisne ... Ashu se puche kai sawal! 

Ashu was left speechless n.. me??? BREATHLESS! Shocked

Precap -- Ashu gets drenched (may be to feel WIFEY ka presence Embarrassed) n as Armu ..did an emosonal atyachar of walking out of Ashus life/house.. Ashu cried his heart out.. n confessed... YES... Main Doc. Nidhi se pyaar karta hun.. I LOVE HER!

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

PS: Sultry Sue made her SULTRY entry in the epi... as Mallu shouted on Suhasi for ruining things between her n Ashu! Not one to take it lying down.. Sultry Sue.. added insult to injury for Mallu as she told her that.. .'Aapne.. Dahi ke jaga CHUNA (limestone) nigal liya tha ...aur wohi aapka gala kaat raha hai!' Angry  Mallu (finally) had enouf n shooed her off..! Clap

Edited by Armu4eva - 06 December 2011 at 8:21am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821nashili04shalkimdvvegaluvlyscorpiosoomro01Princess2012mala1108-anzaeram-wizardofozcoolgirl7aqsam-Swetha-lidvinmy_viewsurabiAbhiAnirtmsshaz2009-renu-achieverdreamy4ever-Khush-Kavya.Smozart66SriBpatakha-guddi-Azy-Darine1980heerhoneyMehek25prejudicedeshasrkkaveri__VJ__rabzonedge...RamonaG....Pragati.Tyanks28-Mithuna--Harshu-.DarkParadise..indian_beauty-Fatima-sun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cutie kare impress aur Hottie hai depressed!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
it was a very good episode
love rohan he's so cute...
and loved the scene where mallu yells at suhasini...finally she realized she made a mistake...
oh armaan is doing a good job
cant wait for tomo's episode...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Armu4evaAbhiAnilidvinrtmsanushka2112SriB

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

it was a very good episode
love rohan he's so cute...
and loved the scene where mallu yells at suhasini...finally she realized she made a mistake...
oh armaan is doing a good job
cant wait for tomo's episode...

i know rohan was very cute... i m ok with him .. till Nidhi doesnt go ga-ga on him... 

m hopeful that Mallu wont suffer from amnesia n again start her bara saal jaap before Ashu..!!  but she was awesome in the epi..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03rtmsAbhiAnilidvinstarasdfKavya.S-Mithuna-rabzonedge

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

was it just me who felt no pity when mallika was confessing her paap to her brother...though ruksar did a splendid jobClap

wahi boy was cute in the firs thalf but i was soo impatient to see ashu that i literally was  trying to find a forward button..they spend the first 15 mins on it,,,,,patha nahi ...rohan was very  cute, is not an intern understandably baba is impressed with him and not surprisingly instant noodles is upto her antics but still i did not feel any connect with nidhi...completely unbiased opinion,,,though his and CS ka scenes were good

finally sultry sue got shooed away by mallika ...hehehe

armaan and kaka scene was heartwarming the way kaka described nidhi 

the best for the last...ashu and armaan ...the man will dig deep and make ashutosh reveal the deeply etched secret of his heart...it was such an endearing scene,,,and ashu soo sweet kept the gulaab and note sambhal ke 

precap stole the show and i want uninterrupted ashu armaan scene tomorrow...it is a very important part of the show hence cvs plzzz all tomfoolery keep it for next episode not for tomorrow,,,,,,

Edited by sun29 - 06 December 2011 at 8:30am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawberry_pieozone1Armu4evalidvinrtmsAbhiAnistarasdfachieverSriBDarine1980kaverirabzonedgeyanks28

surabi

Goldie

surabi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Tanu, I always wait for your short summary/ analysis/update since I can watch it (you tube) only later in the night. thanks...good to know that mallu has realized her mistake. is there a chance that she may bring Nidhi back to the hosp. or will she remain negative throughout the serial????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawberry_pieArmu4evaAbhiAnirabzonedgeyanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Sunmeera.. totally Kaka... talked so fondly of Nidhi... n Armu immediately.. realised..that this girl was the one... the lil titli. .who stole her rajas heart Embarrassed

N yh even tho i din feel bad for Mallu. .i liked Rukhsar ka act!! But.. seriously.. Armaan-Ashu ..convo. .was.. WOWWW..cant wait for tomorrow! Dancing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawberry_pielidvinAbhiAnirtmsDarine1980yanks28rabzonedgesun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

even i feel mallika may get back nidhi to hospital in order to save her friendship with ashutosh...since rohan has no relation to medicine as such toh nidhi has to be back in hospital for ashutosh to see them together

ohh and his raj kapoor was cuteLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsAbhiAnilidvinhermosoDarine1980yanks28

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
After yesterday's  "Ashu zor se dhakka maaroing Mallika thru his car door" vision, I got yet another strange vision in the canteen today...LOL

..."Ashu strangulating Mallu...with...with...her OWN long black tresses"... ROFL

,,,,i think now i seriously need treatment...ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaPrincess2012Armu4evartmslidvinAbhiAniachieverhermosoyanks28rabzonedgesun29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.