Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

Shantanu & Sneha-Raising The Bar OF Acting (Page 9)

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 11320

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by SwaRon.TanHa

NO WAY this is their first stint on TV !!  I have NEVER seen newbies act SOOO WELL !!! Shocked
Proud to be a SwaRon /TanHa fan !


HAIL SHANTANNU ND SNEHA...
Embarrassed


All Hail TanHa .. and Sneha ka toh kya kehna .. Bang on from Day 1 ... and ShanTANNU ... sangat ka asar .. ! His co-star is sooo awesome toh how cud he not improve ! I bet they b0oth worked REALLy hard and now yeh nateeja hai ke they are UNTOUCHEABLE when it comes to acting prowess and chemistry .. WOOT WOOT !!

muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Joined: 16 August 2009
Posts: 8352

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by SwaRon.TanHa

NO WAY this is their first stint on TV !!  I have NEVER seen newbies act SOOO WELL !!! Shocked
Proud to be a SwaRon /TanHa fan !


HAIL SHANTANNU ND SNEHA...
Embarrassed


All Hail TanHa .. and Sneha ka toh kya kehna .. Bang on from Day 1 ... and ShanTANNU ... sangat ka asar .. ! His co-star is sooo awesome toh how cud he not improve ! I bet they b0oth worked REALLy hard and now yeh nateeja hai ke they are UNTOUCHEABLE when it comes to acting prowess and chemistry .. WOOT WOOT !!



dat's true...sneha was bang on frm day 1...nd shan has now caught up sooo well...nd amazing chemistry dey in ny case have...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 11320

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231


dat's true...sneha was bang on frm day 1...nd shan has now caught up sooo well...nd amazing chemistry dey in ny case have...


Kisne socha thaa theyd be SOOO good ? ther was a timw when I founf Swayam annoying and chipkooo and Sharon  a psychopath ... and now .. I LOVE em like they were ACTUALl ppl ! 

TaNha .. Take a bow !!!
muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Joined: 16 August 2009
Posts: 8352

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
well...i liked swayam frm da day i saw him...yeah sharon baad mein pasand ayi mujhe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 11320

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

well...i liked swayam frm da day i saw him...yeah sharon baad mein pasand ayi mujhe

And I loved Psycopath Sharon from Day 1 !  The way she ruled St. Louis with an Iron fist LOL

As for Swayam .. Id be like ... yeh iske baal itne lambe kyun hai .. ladki ko complex de dega yeh toh ! Shocked  ROFL

I liked Swayam after 1st June Episode .. not cuz of the dance (Woh bhi cute tha) but cuz of the Locker room convo .. MAN .. ITNA PATIENCE and ITNA CALM .. I was like Shocked After that .. I was toh HOOKED ..and the rest as they say ,... is history Embarrassed Day Dreaming
manasie23 IF-Rockerz
manasie23
manasie23

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 8310

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
man even i started liking him after that... Pehle toh i was like y he is even trying to win sharon's heart its useless...!!! But then i was like aisa ladka... Like itna pyaara cute innocent patient calm... Aur kahin nai mil sakta and eventually i fell in love wid swayam's character...!!!
muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Joined: 16 August 2009
Posts: 8352

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

man even i started liking him after that... Pehle toh i was like y he is even trying to win sharon's heart its useless...!!! But then i was like aisa ladka... Like itna pyaara cute innocent patient calm... Aur kahin nai mil sakta and eventually i fell in love wid swayam's character...!!!


cuteness counts over hotness nyday...
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Joined: 13 October 2011
Posts: 25845

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
shuru mein i thot ki swayam's character was nt so gud..i thot ki bhot chep hain bt aftr rdx prty i strtd luvin d jodi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index