Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shantanu & Sneha-Raising The Bar OF Acting (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@zak231, absolutely, agreed to each and every words of yours. They are not only newcomer but also young, But they emote their feeling so well.Clap

It seems that they are speaking with eyes, Everything is so adorable of them, Body language, posture, eye locks, facial expression, their speech, everything. these skills differenciate them from other dancing stars.

They made, or should i say glued me to watch D3. and i'm so proud of being their fanDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7muskurana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shantanu & Sneha-Raising The Bar OF Acting (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saba.SwaRon

Saba.SwaRon

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
d bst jodi of ol time sneha and shantanu 
they both are brillant and talented born to be rockstar so much talented they are what an acting jst weneveri see dem im in love wid dem luv swaron :)<3<3<3<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
---

Edited by manasie - 07 December 2011 at 12:41am

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
sneha kapoor was always a wonderful actress since day1 of D3 and now our rockstar shanTANNU mahesheshwari has improved so much...!!! Love them both... Actually i would'nt have been a diehard D3 fan if der was SwaRon during dat RDX sirs party... I started watching D3 regularly only after that scene was aired...!!!

muskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

@zak231, absolutely, agreed to each and every words of yours. They are not only newcomer but also young, But they emote their feeling so well.Clap

It seems that they are speaking with eyes, Everything is so adorable of them, Body language, posture, eye locks, facial expression, their speech, everything. these skills differenciate them from other dancing stars.

They made, or should i say glued me to watch D3. and i'm so proud of being their fanDay Dreaming

here i second each nd every word of ur post...especially
"It seems that they are speaking with eyes, Everything is so adorable of them, Body language, posture, eye locks, facial expression, their speech, everything. these skills differenciate them from other dancing stars."...Smile

bhavika0611mihali7

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Big smileI am not a SwaRon fan OR a KriYaansh fan, rather i am a D3 fan so i tend to look at things from a neutral point of view. But i do have to say that Sneha has developed into a very good actress and conveys the characters feelings very well to the audience, especially Sharons helplessness at falling in love with Swayam. The feelings of not being able to control herself, her heart being at odds with her head is very well portrayed. I also love how Sneha emotes the passion and intensity in the dance sequences with Swayam. Embarrassed

mihali7muskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Big smileI am not a SwaRon fan OR a KriYaansh fan, rather i am a D3 fan so i tend to look at things from a neutral point of view. But i do have to say that Sneha has developed into a very good actress and conveys the characters feelings very well to the audience, especially Sharons helplessness at falling in love with Swayam. The feelings of not being able to control herself, her heart being at odds with her head is very well portrayed. I also love how Sneha emotes the passion and intensity in the dance sequences with Swayam. Embarrassed

yeah sneha's been pretty gud in the dept of acting since day1 nd shantanu's now caught up immensely well too...

mihali7

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I so agree with EVERY word you said Joyee!!!

Shantanu and Sneha-TAKE A BOW YOU TWO!!!

Honestly..its so hard to believe its their first stint at acting-they are PAR EXCELLENCE!!!

Shantanu does it so well with those angry,intense eyes,and Sneha with hers,expressing a new found love...

Every nuance...their diction..their gestures...ALL ARE PERFECT!!

I hope CVs do justice to their talent...they are TRUE GEMS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611mihali7muskurana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.