Shantanu & Sneha-Raising The Bar OF Acting - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KriyanshSwaron9

Yeh humse jhoot bol rahe hain ki yeh 1st timers hain 😆...Cant be...itni intensity aur chemistry which comes out naturally cannot be 1st time...they are just S.U.P.E.R.B 👏...Hats off too Shantanu and Sneha 👍🏼

tell me abt it...dey r xceedingly superb...
Originally posted by zak231

tell me abt it...dey r xceedingly superb...
I know...I cant believe these two superb people are FIRST TIMERS!!! 😲
Originally posted by KriyanshSwaron9

I know...I cant believe these two superb people are FIRST TIMERS!!! 😲

Such wonderful is their performance...who wud blv...dey acts as pro's

HAIL SHANTANNU ND SNEHA...
😳

All Hail TanHa .. and Sneha ka toh kya kehna .. Bang on from Day 1 ... and ShanTANNU ... sangat ka asar .. ! His co-star is sooo awesome toh how cud he not improve ! I bet they b0oth worked REALLy hard and now yeh nateeja hai ke they are UNTOUCHEABLE when it comes to acting prowess and chemistry .. WOOT WOOT !!

Originally posted by SwaRon911

All Hail TanHa .. and Sneha ka toh kya kehna .. Bang on from Day 1 ... and ShanTANNU ... sangat ka asar .. ! His co-star is sooo awesome toh how cud he not improve ! I bet they b0oth worked REALLy hard and now yeh nateeja hai ke they are UNTOUCHEABLE when it comes to acting prowess and chemistry .. WOOT WOOT !!

dat's true...sneha was bang on frm day 1...nd shan has now caught up sooo well...nd amazing chemistry dey in ny case have...

dat's true...sneha was bang on frm day 1...nd shan has now caught up sooo well...nd amazing chemistry dey in ny case have...

Kisne socha thaa theyd be SOOO good ? ther was a timw when I founf Swayam annoying and chipkooo and Sharon  a psychopath ... and now .. I LOVE em like they were ACTUALl ppl ! 

TaNha .. Take a bow !!!
well...i liked swayam frm da day i saw him...yeah sharon baad mein pasand ayi mujhe

well...i liked swayam frm da day i saw him...yeah sharon baad mein pasand ayi mujhe

And I loved Psycopath Sharon from Day 1 !  The way she ruled St. Louis with an Iron fist 😆

As for Swayam .. Id be like ... yeh iske baal itne lambe kyun hai .. ladki ko complex de dega yeh toh ! 😲  🤣

I liked Swayam after 1st June Episode .. not cuz of the dance (Woh bhi cute tha) but cuz of the Locker room convo .. MAN .. ITNA PATIENCE and ITNA CALM .. I was like 😲 After that .. I was toh HOOKED ..and the rest as they say ,... is history 😳 😍
man even i started liking him after that... Pehle toh i was like y he is even trying to win sharon's heart its useless...!!! But then i was like aisa ladka... Like itna pyaara cute innocent patient calm... Aur kahin nai mil sakta and eventually i fell in love wid swayam's character...!!!
Originally posted by manasie

man even i started liking him after that... Pehle toh i was like y he is even trying to win sharon's heart its useless...!!! But then i was like aisa ladka... Like itna pyaara cute innocent patient calm... Aur kahin nai mil sakta and eventually i fell in love wid swayam's character...!!!

cuteness counts over hotness nyday...