Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saba.SwaRon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
d bst jodi of ol time sneha and shantanu 
they both are brillant and talented born to be rockstar so much talented they are what an acting jst weneveri see dem im in love wid dem luv swaron :)<3<3<3<3
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
---Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
sneha kapoor was always a wonderful actress since day1 of D3 and now our rockstar shanTANNU mahesheshwari has improved so much...!!! Love them both... Actually i would'nt have been a diehard D3 fan if der was SwaRon during dat RDX sirs party... I started watching D3 regularly only after that scene was aired...!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Fragrance--

@zak231, absolutely, agreed to each and every words of yours. They are not only newcomer but also young, But they emote their feeling so well.πŸ‘

It seems that they are speaking with eyes, Everything is so adorable of them, Body language, posture, eye locks, facial expression, their speech, everything. these skills differenciate them from other dancing stars.

They made, or should i say glued me to watch D3. and i'm so proud of being their fan😍

here i second each nd every word of ur post...especially
"It seems that they are speaking with eyes, Everything is so adorable of them, Body language, posture, eye locks, facial expression, their speech, everything. these skills differenciate them from other dancing stars."...😊
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒI am not a SwaRon fan OR a KriYaansh fan, rather i am a D3 fan so i tend to look at things from a neutral point of view. But i do have to say that Sneha has developed into a very good actress and conveys the characters feelings very well to the audience, especially Sharons helplessness at falling in love with Swayam. The feelings of not being able to control herself, her heart being at odds with her head is very well portrayed. I also love how Sneha emotes the passion and intensity in the dance sequences with Swayam. 😳
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

πŸ˜ƒI am not a SwaRon fan OR a KriYaansh fan, rather i am a D3 fan so i tend to look at things from a neutral point of view. But i do have to say that Sneha has developed into a very good actress and conveys the characters feelings very well to the audience, especially Sharons helplessness at falling in love with Swayam. The feelings of not being able to control herself, her heart being at odds with her head is very well portrayed. I also love how Sneha emotes the passion and intensity in the dance sequences with Swayam. 😳

yeah sneha's been pretty gud in the dept of acting since day1 nd shantanu's now caught up immensely well too...
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with EVERY word you said Joyee!!!

Shantanu and Sneha-TAKE A BOW YOU TWO!!!

Honestly..its so hard to believe its their first stint at acting-they are PAR EXCELLENCE!!!

Shantanu does it so well with those angry,intense eyes,and Sneha with hers,expressing a new found love...

Every nuance...their diction..their gestures...ALL ARE PERFECT!!

I hope CVs do justice to their talent...they are TRUE GEMS!
manasie23 thumbnail
oh god if i go on talking... I think can non stop keep on praising TanHa...!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sakina-

I so agree with EVERY word you said Joyee!!!

Shantanu and Sneha-TAKE A BOW YOU TWO!!!

Honestly..its so hard to believe its their first stint at acting-they are PAR EXCELLENCE!!!

Shantanu does it so well with those angry,intense eyes,and Sneha with hers,expressing a new found love...

Every nuance...their diction..their gestures...ALL ARE PERFECT!!

I hope CVs do justice to their talent...they are TRUE GEMS!

oh yeah totally...here's hoping the cv's do justice to their potential...😊
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shantannu & Sneha!!!!!
Seriously, these two people bring Swaron magic to life on screen!!!!!!!!
No one could have been BETTER 4 Swayam & Sharon than these two people!!!!!!!!