Shantanu & Sneha-Raising The Bar OF Acting

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Is d3 seriously  shantanu nd sneha's  1st stint on tv????? lk seriously...
well...very honestly and frankly as 1st timers...just look at their 'acting'...dey can easily give the best of tv actors a run for their money...

SNEHA KAPOOR AND SHANTANU MAHESHWARI-
wat more do i say... display of utter brilliant acting in today's locker room scene as well...  from each nd evry eye movement...to venting out of pain exclusively thru their eyes without uttering a dialogue...and even at places where they are mouthing dialogues...each nd every dialogue cums out  with the apt amount of emotions required for dat moment...

Such moving scenes lk da one today...and such outstanding performance in each nd every swaron scene dey have done till date...dey make the scenes luk so meaningful dat the viewers  cannot help but actually feel wat exactly swayam nd sharon are going thru and actually connect with their fairytale romance...

Shantanu and Sneha  are raising the bar of their acting to ever-increasing  levels of awesomeness with each and every passing day... dey are simply a delight to watch...*period
😊*
Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
certainly they are the best!!! i have never seen professional dancers act so well!!!and gosh their eyes are sooo expressive...the viewers actually connect to the swaron story coz both sneha and shantannu are amazing actors!!! 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Yeah .. yeh log hum se jhooth bol rahe hai .. 😆

Cuz that sorta acting CANNOT be a first timers thing  😲

Man I watched a butt load of shows .. from Balaji toh 4 Lions to Tony and Deeya SIngh to Cinevistaas and kitney seasoned actors aur actresses aye aur gaye .. I have HONESTLY .. NEVER been THIS impressed .. and u know me .. I am VERY hard to please .. and ill find fault with even the most seemingly perfect things ..

But SHANTANU and SNEHA mujhe woh mauka hi nahin detay !!

BRILLIANT .. just BRILLIANT ..

Like u said .. be it mouthing the lines or not saying anythign at all ..

S.U.P.E.R.B

These two are an ASSET for the show. Hope the Production house and creatives know that and do justice to their characters. 

Loved EVERY bit of todays SwaRon scene

P.S : Plz edit ur post Kameeni .. I HATE ur font and the colour 🤢  Itney achay post ka kyun r*pe kar rahi hai ?!
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I SO agree, Joyeee...!!

Shantanu and Sneha, you two make us all SUCH proud and happy pankhas every single time you appear on our screens! Touchwood! 👏

BRILLIANT stuff, you two. 🤗
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YES CERTAINLY !!! THEY WERE BRILLIANT IN TODAY'S EPI !!! 
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
d best jodi in d world SwaRon!!
so expressible!! so connecting!!
dis i called ACTING where viewers can actually understand wat d characters r going through!!!
take a bow guyss!! u truely r d best!!😳
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hats off to shanTANNU and sneha...!!! They both are just BRILLIANT...!!! Luv them.. Emotions pain hurt... I know swayam and sharon are just fictional characters but shantannu and sneha enact them so well that they have bcum a part of my life and i seriously can't imagine my life widout swaRon in it...!!!
..SD.. thumbnail
sneha-shantanu are those ppl who never fall short to leave us amazed by each n every bit of their move n by evry passing day they r breaking their own lines in acting n movin ahead, srsly cant b'liv its their 1st show👏
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Srsly DUDEE !! I'M SOOO PROUD OF BEING A TANHA / SWARON FANNN!! Eeep! :P hehe 
I mean they are FIRST timers ! :O :O :O 
Then how can they be SOOO good ! :O :O :D Isse pata chalta hai HOW dedicated and passionate they are about their work! 😳
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ketaki123

certainly they are the best!!! i have never seen professional dancers act so well!!!and gosh their eyes are sooo expressive...the viewers actually connect to the swaron story coz both sneha and shantannu are amazing actors!!! 

yes totally...tv industry  has two treasured actors in dem now...😳