Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Is d3 seriously  shantanu nd sneha's  1st stint on tv????? lk seriously...
well...very honestly and frankly as 1st timers...just look at their 'acting'...dey can easily give the best of tv actors a run for their money...

SNEHA KAPOOR AND SHANTANU MAHESHWARI-
wat more do i say... display of utter brilliant acting in today's locker room scene as well...  from each nd evry eye movement...to venting out of pain exclusively thru their eyes without uttering a dialogue...and even at places where they are mouthing dialogues...each nd every dialogue cums out  with the apt amount of emotions required for dat moment...

Such moving scenes lk da one today...and such outstanding performance in each nd every swaron scene dey have done till date...dey make the scenes luk so meaningful dat the viewers  cannot help but actually feel wat exactly swayam nd sharon are going thru and actually connect with their fairytale romance...

Shantanu and Sneha  are raising the bar of their acting to ever-increasing  levels of awesomeness with each and every passing day... dey are simply a delight to watch...*period
Smile*

Edited by zak231 - 06 December 2011 at 8:27am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiSaba.SwaRonAnze_swaronDeblinDEBOSHMITA30121986noorainnsupriya.shekharCookie.gurnaniangeleyezmalkaharshi94misha24preitygal99tashu20aparnaghosh232cute4u_22SwaRon227YashInaniAabhiArShaSSsanasonudew_dropzkatie.swaronWinzlov_in_d_airAnikz003neeliyerdn-startca21venusrockzmohitmohanty19MimiVruShankespariAnomic_lonerPhosphenesswa-ronShantanuSoul---Shweta---bhavika0611mihali7Ardour.candybarlove_arsha-bitz-AmRiTa_Syasrikrittika23KriYansh_Pammetoyoutaniya_dostiiParvathi12--Rumeli--inshuuNikiBh8Radioactive._bellaSwan_MirageSwaronVruShan_SwaRon-bLEu98-tannuluvflirteyedRutuSnoweyMihi4VruShanSugarCubesradt-.nandini.-Rafz-Antu-_-Aslan-radzammy-Aicha-kritzzz_ArShamanasie23KriYaansh960..DamonCrazy....Amina..Suku_SwaRon-Sakina-marauderswathi_swaronblue_annature2CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shantanu & Sneha-Raising The Bar OF Acting" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

katie.swaron

katie.swaron

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
certainly they are the best!!! i have never seen professional dancers act so well!!!and gosh their eyes are sooo expressive...the viewers actually connect to the swaron story coz both sneha and shantannu are amazing actors!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Saba.SwaRondew_dropzmihali7ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_SugarCubesRafzmuskurana

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Yeah .. yeh log hum se jhooth bol rahe hai .. LOL

Cuz that sorta acting CANNOT be a first timers thing  Shocked

Man I watched a butt load of shows .. from Balaji toh 4 Lions to Tony and Deeya SIngh to Cinevistaas and kitney seasoned actors aur actresses aye aur gaye .. I have HONESTLY .. NEVER been THIS impressed .. and u know me .. I am VERY hard to please .. and ill find fault with even the most seemingly perfect things ..

But SHANTANU and SNEHA mujhe woh mauka hi nahin detay !!

BRILLIANT .. just BRILLIANT ..

Like u said .. be it mouthing the lines or not saying anythign at all ..

S.U.P.E.R.B

These two are an ASSET for the show. Hope the Production house and creatives know that and do justice to their characters. 

Loved EVERY bit of todays SwaRon scene

P.S : Plz edit ur post Kameeni .. I HATE ur font and the colour Dead  Itney achay post ka kyun r*pe kar rahi hai ?!

Edited by SwaRon911 - 06 December 2011 at 8:13am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AnushkaMathurTeena_SwaronAnikz003katie.swarondew_dropzSwaRon227mihali7Ardour.ShantanuSoul--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronkrittika23muskuranaradzammyradtSugarCubes-.nandini.-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I SO agree, Joyeee...!! Approve

Shantanu and Sneha, you two make us all SUCH proud and happy pankhas every single time you appear on our screens! Touchwood! Clap

BRILLIANT stuff, you two. Hug

Edited by nandinidev - 06 December 2011 at 8:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986dew_dropzmihali7Phosphenes_bellaSwan_SugarCubesRafzradzammy

KriYaansh960

IF-Sizzlerz

KriYaansh960

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
YES CERTAINLY !!! THEY WERE BRILLIANT IN TODAY'S EPI !!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzmihali7love_arsha-bitz--.nandini.-

-bitz-

IF-Dazzler

-bitz-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
d best jodi in d world SwaRon!!
so expressible!! so connecting!!
dis i called ACTING where viewers can actually understand wat d characters r going through!!!
take a bow guyss!! u truely r d best!!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986SwaRon227dew_dropzmihali7-.nandini.-

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hats off to shanTANNU and sneha...!!! They both are just BRILLIANT...!!! Luv them.. Emotions pain hurt... I know swayam and sharon are just fictional characters but shantannu and sneha enact them so well that they have bcum a part of my life and i seriously can't imagine my life widout swaRon in it...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986dew_dropz-.nandini.-

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
sneha-shantanu are those ppl who never fall short to leave us amazed by each n every bit of their move n by evry passing day they r breaking their own lines in acting n movin ahead, srsly cant b'liv its their 1st showClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.