Pavitra Rishta

Ekta's commitment to Ankita Lokhande - Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
if pavitra rishta didnt end till den i think she will do other serial as well as pavitra rishta i dont think ekta will end it so soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ekta's commitment to Ankita Lokhande - Article (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

ekta kapoor is always true to her commitment she never makes false  commitment to people... dats d gud point in her

I don't know about that coz I have seen several actors working with her over the years but she has kept none of her commitments with them. Harshad was left off coz Tere Liye didn't work...Hiten and Sakshi have been given opportunity after years and Hiten when she herself was in a lerk. There several others whom I can quote...Sanjeeda, Panchi...they were her favourites at one time. But yeah if she thinks Ankita suits a character she will definitely approach...not because she has a commitment to her but because Ankita has got talent.  

Anyway mere hisab se Ankita should explore...there are several other production houses. Sphereorigins Multivision are brilliant producers...there content is one of the best in the tv scenario currently. BV is still running...but Jyothi serial was absolute brilliant...lead character had so much strength of character. The actress Sneha Wagh was outstandingly brilliant in that character.    

Ekta will yet again bring Ankita in an Archana replica. Oh please no...not again!!!

But yeah its Ankita to choose what's best for her. But as a viewer and fan I would like her to explore more as an actress.  

Edited by bonnefille - 06 December 2011 at 8:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27sushkita10-sylph-

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hope it wll end before 5 months...

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
BTW I am curious...PR cast was addressing PC with Ekta right...did none of the journalists ask what her equations are now with Sushant since he has left? I mean its the gossip that entertainment journalists hog on!!! I am Confused this that they didn't get any spicy quote!!!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor and Ankita Lokhande 

She Looks so cute in this picture while smiling like that! I like her look as well, if only I cared about the show itself. LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 06 December 2011 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27suan-sylph-

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
she always fulfill her promise... she gave sakshi balh just after kggk finished but she was not ready to take any new serial at dat time... hiten she gave him kmh after ksbkbt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I  think Archana is looking very beautiful post the leap .The simple saree looks great on her ...I have always liked her better in simple sarees ..
But the sindoor and mangal sutra make me believe that she is still married . Manav did not divorce her .

In 5 months, Anki will be free and if not Ekta, I'm sure some other production house will take her. So far with Ekta, loyalty pays so we shall see Tongue

Yes she is looking very beautiful.Archu looks best in simple saree with minimal make up.

Funny marriage these two share LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Oh, I'm so, so happy to read this news!Dancing
I have been so down with the Archana bashing of late and the thought of such a huge leap with Ankita stuck as an old lady for a long time.

I'm so happy Ekta has taken this decision and this responsibility towards Ankita. Loyalty really does pay off with Ekta! Sushant left at the end of his contract, I think, because he had other interests than tv to pursue. Staying on with Balaji wouldn't have afforded him the opportunities he needs to pursue his dreams. It seems that Ankita is happy to stay with the tv industry for a while yet.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top