Bigg Boss Season 5

If you guys want me back on BB5...-Pooja Misrra

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
poojamisrra pooja misrra
If you guys want me back on BB5 pls tweet @colorstv and tell them to pay me well!

😕 😲 😆 😆
Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
ab colors ko tumharri itni bhi demand nahin hai ke woh tumhare liye compensation package ko alter kar de. who are you? it's not like you're aishwarya rai...

secondly, you got famous becuz of colors and bigg boss. it's not he other way round. so go suck it all up!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

ab colors ko tumharri itni bhi demand nahin hai ke woh tumhare liye compensation package ko alter kar de. who are you? it's not like you're aishwarya rai...

secondly, you got famous becuz of colors and bigg boss. it's not he other way round. so go suck it all up!

Well many people prefer her over Andrew Symonds.  Of course they are, they are bringing Andrew in the house for TRP's.  TRP's will go down the drain with his entry.

Stupid BB, bring PM back or no more entries.  As if I want to see him in the BB house, I would rather want to see PM, Yuvi, Bhajji e.t.c, and Symonds.

Ufff BB has finally lost it big time.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Are you guys sure that this is her twitter account and not a fake.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Well many people prefer her over Andrew Symonds.  Of course they are, they are bringing Andrew in the house for TRP's.  TRP's will go down the drain with his entry.

Stupid BB, bring PM back or no more entries.  As if I want to see him in the BB house, I would rather want to see PM, Yuvi, Bhajji e.t.c, and Symonds.

Ufff BB has finally lost it big time.

Well, the least she could do is quit acting all cocky. The world does not revolve around her.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

Well, the least she could do is quit acting all cocky. The world does not revolve around her.

Well that's your opinion and I respect it.

In my opinion BB are the biggest foools I have ever seen, come on yaar I mean apni country ke celebrities mar gaye hain jo USA, Afgan aur Australia se log aa rehe hain.

India has 10000000 times better celebrities than Symond's, Sunny and Vida.

As we know BB evicts who they want to evict, so she is right in asking for more money as BB will not make her the winner, she is a unique piece. ðŸ˜†
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

poojamisrra pooja misrra
If you guys want me back on BB5 pls tweet @colorstv and tell them to pay me well!

😆

How about we ask colors to pay your Psychiatrist treatment as anger management courses fee 😳

last time they paid you well, but they had to deduct 100 rupees for breaking the broom and 300 rupees for stealing vida's cummerband. 😛
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😆 She is DAMNNN unique 🤣

Nobody asks for support like this !! 🤣
desertp09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PM deserve much money for her second inning in BB5. 
Arjuhi_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕 Well guys I think thats it for this season,,,Pm's thsi tweet proves that we shouldnt wait anymore and take the fact that our beloved PM is gone for good.well anyways hope to see her in other shows .
God bless Pm and we always love her ðŸ¤—