Chidiya Ghar

|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || (Page 152)

Post Reply New Post

Page 152 of 152

Page 1 Page 151
Page   of 152

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

@Princy,

When are going to watch Ramayan eh? You promised to join us at the Ramayan AT after beginning the show remember?Wink

Begining of the show? i wasnt even join IF.. u mean the new 1?

Give me the link plz

No no, I meant Gurmeet and Debina's Ramayan of course. Why would I ask you to watch the new one?LOL Yeah I know you weren't on IF before. I meant you could watch the show through Varnita's youtube channel where she's uploading all 300 episodes.Wink You will love seeing Debina and Gurmeet as SiyaRam.Heart

I love to watch but my computer sound ne haath kar de.. the sound doesnt work and i have email the zee tv to re- telecast the Ramayan 2008 n zee cafe i hoe they doo finger crossd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || (Page 152)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

@Princy,

When are going to watch Ramayan eh? You promised to join us at the Ramayan AT after beginning the show remember?Wink

Give me the link plz

No no, I meant Gurmeet and Debina's Ramayan of course. Why would I ask you to watch the new one?LOL Yeah I know you weren't on IF before. I meant you could watch the show through Varnita's youtube channel where she's uploading all 300 episodes.Wink You will love seeing Debina and Gurmeet as SiyaRam.Heart

I love to watch but my computer sound ne haath kar de.. the sound doesnt work and i have email the zee tv to re- telecast the Ramayan 2008 n zee cafe i hoe they doo finger crossd

Oh no, that sucks!Ouch Yeah, even I have emailed Zee Tv, but you know it's no use emailing them since Gurmina's Ramayan belongs to NDTV Imagine, which no longer exists. It's better if we can all email Star Utsav to telecast this Ramayan, since this is the channel that airs all the old mythological shows.

I'll post the contact details of Star Utsav in the 2nd AT tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

^^ I think we can let people start chatting there Varnita, so that we can work on the first page slowly. ;)

Yeah it sounds good Wink Specially after this Problem of my Internet OuchOuch

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
@Janu
have you read my last reply on 150th Page? 

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
new thread link Varni oldie??

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

@Princy,

Give me the link plz

In here, star utsav nahii hai..:(((

Oh no, that sucks!Ouch Yeah, even I have emailed Zee Tv, but you know it's no use emailing them since Gurmina's Ramayan belongs to NDTV Imagine, which no longer exists. It's better if we can all email Star Utsav to telecast this Ramayan, since this is the channel that airs all the old mythological shows.

I'll post the contact details of Star Utsav in the 2nd AT tomorrow.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GurruKiMona

new thread link Varni oldie??

Here you go Wink

It is still under development but you can start posting! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler