Chidiya Ghar

|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 152

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Cool! So Debi is playing Mayuri's mom? That's very interesting and not at all what we expected.Wink I'm so proud of her for trying out this new role, but now I just know she's going to get a lot of bashing too.Ouch Already many stupid people call her "Aunty" and when they see her playing an aunty role, they will make rude comments about how it's a fitting role for her, blah blah blah. Whatever, I guess she's used to it.

But damn, she's just as versatile as Gurmeet!Cool They're truly made for each other!

Whatever, Let those people go to Hell, They really need to get a life and if they cant that is not our problem neither Debi's Wink If Debi really gonna come as mayuri's Mom either it is a Good news for us, In this way she will have more screen space and definitely the episodes gonna be more interesting now! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || (Page 147)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Anyone here?

Ya, I am after such a long time.. I dont relly cm on IF.. but if im free then i come otherwise noo..  Moreover i have to do lots of work which i have hand in tommorrow.. and I dont know whether im going to complete it or not..:((( will u help?

If so, Explain how time zones can affect both leisure and business travellers when travelling between Los Angeles and Beijing on a return trip(travelling there and back)

I have found the time difference which is Beijing is 16:00 hrs ahead of Los Angles.. so i just need to explan/how it will affect both leisure and business travellers. I hope you will help me..

If you find any links plz send it here/pm me?

Trust me Princy, I have no idea about it! Embarrassed Sorry hun, This is completely different from my field! If you need any help regarding Softwares, Internet or Technologies it is mostly welcome, I will be so glad to help you, but what you asked is something beyond my reach! EmbarrassedLOL
Lol. ok anyways, btw what u studying?

ya sound still doesnt work.. but im not going to ask.. no point

I am a Software Engineer :) Presently completing my Masters!
For the sound problem you need to format your computer, It dosen't seems like a problem of softweres! We tried everything before, Remember?

Wowow that's great. Ya I remember.. I'm gnna buy the new 1 

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Here's a creation of Debina as Sita Ma, with Vikram Sharma who played Lord Hanuman. They made a great pair as mother and son!

Princy360

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
^ Wow, Debina looks stunning! Thank you so much for sharing the pic, dear!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Some Yash-Mayuri sigs by jenny1000:

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RBAA

Debiii is looking pretty and different.. xx

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
omg..2days epi was so awsm..
i've never seen sm1 looking so SMART+BEAUTIFUL IN SAREE,having old-lady's make-up..
my debi di,bengali culture's lover's an example,she showed..
n i loved d precap,she was dancing more prettily..n beside mayuri..mayuri's so chulbuli..
cant wait 4 2mrrws epi. Heart

Princy360

Post Reply New Post

Go to top