Chidiya Ghar

|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 152

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Originally posted by 123mitul

@ princy: very old tweet. when i find i will post itSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

btw i heard that debina is playing mayuri mom too. is it true??

I dont hav any clue abt this. From where did u gt that info?

As far I/we know that debi tweet that her onscreen mom going to enter..? isn't it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 || (Page 146)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@ princy: very old tweet. when i find i will post itSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

As far I/we know that debi tweet that her onscreen mom going to enter..? isn't it?
someone tweeted to debi that she saw the new promo & excited that debi is playing the mom too.

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

someone tweeted to debi that she saw the new promo & excited that debi is playing the mom too.

I havent seen the new promo..

Good pont - That debi will play twoo role thats gnna be exciting for us to watch
Bad Point - How she going to handle two characters?

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Nothing on youtube..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by Varnita.

Anyone here?

Ya, I am after such a long time.. I dont relly cm on IF.. but if im free then i come otherwise noo..  Moreover i have to do lots of work which i have hand in tommorrow.. and I dont know whether im going to complete it or not..:((( will u help?

If so, Explain how time zones can affect both leisure and business travellers when travelling between Los Angeles and Beijing on a return trip(travelling there and back)

I have found the time difference which is Beijing is 16:00 hrs ahead of Los Angles.. so i just need to explan/how it will affect both leisure and business travellers. I hope you will help me..

If you find any links plz send it here/pm me?

Trust me Princy, I have no idea about it! Embarrassed Sorry hun, This is completely different from my field! If you need any help regarding Softwares, Internet or Technologies it is mostly welcome, I will be so glad to help you, but what you asked is something beyond my reach! EmbarrassedLOL
Lol. ok anyways, btw what u studying?

ya sound still doesnt work.. but im not going to ask.. no point

I am a Software Engineer :) Presently completing my Masters!
For the sound problem you need to format your computer, It dosen't seems like a problem of softweres! We tried everything before, Remember?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Another spoilers: Will Gurru kiss on screnn or not
Going to write briefly abt what both actrs said at tht^

Gurru: When the time will come abt that then he will think abt it
Kratika: Im not comfortable for such things
i saw that article. it was not new. its a very old article. it came out after BALH fiasco.

Yeah it is not a current spoiler LOL When there is a lip lock between Ram and Priya in BALH all actors have given their views about it! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

@ princy: very old tweet. when i find i will post itSmile

Really? Shocked From where you got to know this? Confused
It would be Interesting! Big smile

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Cool! So Debi is playing Mayuri's mom? That's very interesting and not at all what we expected.Wink I'm so proud of her for trying out this new role, but now I just know she's going to get a lot of bashing too.Ouch Already many stupid people call her "Aunty" and when they see her playing an aunty role, they will make rude comments about how it's a fitting role for her, blah blah blah. Whatever, I guess she's used to it.

But damn, she's just as versatile as Gurmeet!Cool They're truly made for each other!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top