Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dorimon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Even I was wondering that.. It seems debi is likewise as Gurru, because gurru doesn't like to do shopping😆now debi wearing same thing as before :)

WRONG. ZRA DEBINA WAS WEARING SAREE WITH RED BOARDER. BUT DIWSLI DEBINA IS WEARING WHITE ND PINK SAREE. AND SBS JASN E HAFTA AND PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD WAS ON THE SAME DAY. SO SHE WAS WEARING THE SAME DRESS.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Debina looks so sweet!
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And here comes Gurmeet's Upcoming Movie Trailor 😃

It looks Mindblowing! 👏 Gurmeet's Actions are just out of world! Looking forward for the movie eagerly!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv6kg8_yaar-mera-rab-warga-movie-trailer-featuring-gurmeet-choudhary_shortfilms#.UKjgF-SKJBz

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
D0n't miss this article!!

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/2162-gurmeet-burns-up-the-stage

another one..

TElly Tadka..

http://www.spamdomain.net/telly-tadka-spice/gurmeet-enthralls-viewers-fiery-act/

remove the space between telly tadka..
Edited by 123mitul - 11 years ago
123mitul thumbnail
debina bon choudhary ?@imdebina

Dressed in pure bengali style in #chidiyaghar to depict east india. Loved it. Dressed like this for the first time. Excitedd!!!!!

123mitul thumbnail
123mitul thumbnail
TOI article..

Gurmeet Chaudhry burns his hands

By Stuti Agrawal, TNN | Nov 20, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Gurmeet Chaudhry|Touch|Rush
Gurmeet Chaudhry burns his hands
Gurmeet ChaudhryMore Pics

RELATED

TV actor Gurmeet Chaudhry wowed fans with a stellar performance that involved daredevil acts with fire at a recent awards ceremony.

However, midway through the performance, the actor ended up getting his knuckles burnt. With the flames coming in direct Touch with his skin, the organizers expected the act to come to a standstill, but spirited performer that he is, Gurmeet continued to move with intensity.

Without the slightest change of expression on his face, he did let his audience find out that he was in pain. But as soon as the act was over, the medics ran in aid of Gurmeet and took care of the burns. Gurmeet could not stay on for the after-party as he was uncomfortable with the burns.

When we called Gurmeet to ask about his health, he said, "I am fine now. It was a tough act. Earlier, my co-dancers and I were supposed to hold burning sticks during the act, but when they couldn't, it was decided that only I will hold the stick. Baat izzat pe aa gayi thi, to beech mein chhod nahi sakta tha. Also, the adrenaline Rush that accompanies a stage performance carried me away during the act."

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And best of luck fr ur movie..

Btw, when it will release?
123mitul thumbnail

Wud strongly recommend u all to go watch "life of pie". Just lllooovvveeeddd it. How many of u hv seen it.

For animal lovers a thing to think! Frm #lifeofpi. Its not d love of the tiger that u c in his eyes but d reflextn of ur emotn in his eyes

Edited by 123mitul - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing the tweet, mitul. I read the book 'Life of Pi' and loved it! Can't wait to see the movie.