Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

New pic of Arhaan Behll (Page 2)

.ahuti. Senior Member
.ahuti.
.ahuti.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
now guys dont get started again...phuleez.AB ko AH pasand ho ya napasand ho hame usse kya lena dena. discussing personal issues of actors has always created furour in the forum...sum left and sum came back jst for criticising.not again 4 god's sake,for forum's sake.

Edited by .ahuti. - 06 December 2011 at 6:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ajitha10lovekriyanHamiSkyCaptain_PhilipsArhainAshish....Poojie....

Captain_Philips IF-Sizzlerz
Captain_Philips
Captain_Philips

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing. :)

Edited by -aHnAf- - 06 December 2011 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ahuti.

now guys dont get started again...phuleez.AB ko AH pasand ho ya napasand ho hame usse kya lena dena. discussing personal issues of actors has always created furour in the forum...sum left and sum came back jst for criticising.not again 4 god's sake,for forum's sake.

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

@Topic starter - Hv u taken permission 4m the actors to post their personal pics on forum ? I've nothing to do wth al dis just asking bz such kind of posts hv created lots of nonsense on d forum earlier. Rest as u wished. 

@ Arhaina- Dr It' Neha ( jaidep's wife) who has tagged Arhaan in dese pics, not Avantika. 

Nice pics BTW, wish His smile always remain like dis Big smile

NO SHE HASNT..i askd her she told me AVANTIKA tagged ABAngrymayb she just wants to becum famous using ABAngryif she trully lubs him she shud respect his words even if its a lie she shud try to hidee it aswllOuchnah bring it infront of d whole worldShockedClapwoooww kaisa yeh pyaar hai..
I HAD SEEN TIS PIC 2 DAYS AGO..I DIDNT POSTED IT ON IF JAIDEEPS WIFE ADDED ME TO HER FB HERSELF LONG TYM AGO SHES A FRND OV MINE NOW N IS VERY SHWEETT..i msgd her y did u tag AB everyone will c shes lyk i didnt AVANTIKA DID..i av her msg wit me if u ppl dun beleive me i myself was shocked HUH
n pragu u knw me i cant stand a word against AB dts y i neva put tis pic on forum cux i respect his personal life n want to c him happyy buh y did hundal nah fink tisShockedOuchAB ne ghalat ladki pasnd kerliii SHE CANT LUV HIMAngry

Edited by ArhainaKaArhaan - 06 December 2011 at 6:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_MarinaCaptain_PhilipstelstraArjaAddict

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

@Topic starter - Hv u taken permission 4m the actors to post their personal pics on forum ? I've nothing to do wth al dis just asking bz such kind of posts hv created lots of nonsense on d forum earlier. Rest as u wished. 

@ Arhaina- Dr It' Neha ( jaidep's wife) who has tagged Arhaan in dese pics, not Avantika. 

NO SHE HASNT..i askd her she told me AVANTIKA tagged ABAngrymayb she just wants to becum famous using ABAngryif she trully lubs him she shud respect his words even if its a lie she shud try to hidee it aswllOuchnah bring it infront of d whole worldShockedClapwoooww kaisa yeh pyaar hai..
I HAD SEEN TIS PIC 2 DAYS AGO..I DIDNT POSTED IT ON IF JAIDEEPS WIFE ADDED ME TO HER FB HERSELF LONG TYM AGO SHES A FRND OV MINE NOW N IS VERY SHWEETT..i msgd her y did u tag AB everyone will c shes lyk i didnt AVANTIKA DID..i av her msg wit me if u ppl dun beleive me i myself was shocked HUH

Nyways, watever it is..me happy to see New pic of AB, not in anyboy else then him Embarrassed

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

Nyways, watever it is..me happy to see New pic of AB, not in anyboy else then him Embarrassed

m alssoo happyy maine tu sirf AB ko dekha hai haaye usey nazar nai haatteeyEmbarrassed
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
If u are tagged in any pic u can open it n tag anyone whom u want to...
NEHA ne sirf apney fb pe dalii thi which only her frnds can c n i saw buh avantika tagged AB so d whole world cud c..woowww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinatelstra

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Nice pics BTW, wish His smile always remain like disBig smile

Peggy aur bhashan ROFL

Pragati.T

Go to top