Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
only time will tell nahi toh hungama machana hoga...sigh
.Karam.Deewani. Coolbie
.Karam.Deewani.
.Karam.Deewani.

Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
LOL!ROFL sorry m not laughing at you...
i sent a LONG pm with rude topics attached to shruti AND! vijay to make them aware from what the hell is happening in HD forum, n its been 4 days n i got NO RESPONSE!
Thats rude, shruti not even vijay sent me a msg...
n by openenning this topic do YOU think that any of the MODERATOR will have a look at it? NO! they DONT GIVE A DAMN!
n m sorry guys i m talking like this, plz don't take me wrong, but there is a limit! its not that i sent this msg to only ONE person! i sent it to TWO person n got NO RESPONSE!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i will make topic in the comments/suggestions topic after this if this doesn't work...lets see what happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.Favouriteofall

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
agree wid u rinky.
just waiting fr a mod...
Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
still no moderators here. Confused
naina158 Groupbie
naina158
naina158

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
we need dt
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
True!i watche this drama,opened a topic saying how i am
Attracted to the drama yet i am not satisfied with rishi's acting.some ppl responded with then leave the show, y conplainin and stuff:/
That was kinda weird!
Then i stopped posting here so yeah v need a moderator big time;)
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hi Guys

First of all apologies for no one replying to this yet. We just did not get around to seeing this. Our intentions are not to neglect the posts but we have so many sometimes it does take time to get around to them. We will try to get to topics so please try to avoid opening multiple ones .

Secondly its not like we do not want to have a DT for the section. I for sure what to get the mod out there so that I am not swamped and the section gets the attention it requires. However I am not sure where the understanding comes from that when a forum opens there is a mod. There are promotions held at regular intervals and thats when the Dt for sections that do not have mods. Id a show has just started we do wait for the section to gain momentum so we know the section and who best can help out with the section. There have been scenarios we choose one immediately then we could result in someone realizing the show is not what they expected and leave mid-way. So the need for a section to settle down before we go ahead is required. Sometimes it takes longer as we have tend to have the promotions of sections vs one. I think a lot of you have been around for sometime so I would think that you are aware of this. Till we can get the DT for the section we are trying to clean up the section and also settle the issues raised to us.

Thirdly regarding the comment made by Shruti.. She is not here to say that the show is good or bad and she did not mean it whatsoever with her comment. It was not meant to hurt anyone but more said in the context of the topic. To be more practical in the comments and to discuss the show on the way its been presented without insulting the characters.

We are working on the promotions as I post this message and there are couple of sections and names to be considered so your patience will be appreciated till then.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21--Dharampatni--Favouriteofall-Nadii-minuu-Rinky--Alina.-Araina-EtherealRati-Jwalamukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index