Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Nivin Ramani bags Pavitra Rishta!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
OK, this one is  OK  looking LOL  .this is crazy ..So many new faces ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 5:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suansushkita10

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Tnaya,
Who will be able to recognise PR after the leap? So many new characters, others having been changed (Manav), Aashna won't be there, I think Rasika, Ajit, and Dharmesh too ( I don't know if I've left out anyone).

We still don't know if Savita, Sulo, Domo, Maohar will be there. Who can eally relate to this show anymore?

sushkita10

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Tnaya,
Who will be able to recognise PR after the leap? So many new characters, others having been changed (Manav), Aashna won't be there, I think Rasika, Ajit, and Dharmesh too ( I don't know if I've left out anyone).

We still don't know if Savita, Sulo, Domo, Maohar will be there. Who can eally relate to this show anymore?
sharon di reply my PM

suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Sharon , in time we wil get used to it ..The way I am seeing is that as if this is a totally differnt show ...Not really PR but PR part 2 ...

I ma going to watch it as long as Anki is there ...

suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by suan

Tnaya,

sharon di reply my PM

Already did Poppy.Smile

-mina-

Goldie

-mina-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
do any of you watch maryaada? it's going to take me a little while to adjust to chinu as aniket...but it will help if he doesn't have to have that mustache as on maryaada! from phit phat army doctor to happy go lucky casual vendor, should require the actor to show some range...

anybody else find it weird that the son of vaishu and dharmesh wouldn't have a formal career/profession?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top