India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

14th october 2004 (Page 4)

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i still did not understand why purub had a confused look after he spoke to armaanConfused

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:06am | IP Logged

i think he suspects armaan for current crisis or he realizes that armaan is not really happy about the marraige (but why??? ). by the way, i don't think armaan took the draft, he should have known that fingers will be pointed in his direction. puru seems almost desperate to remove jassi from ceo's position .

i also happen to think that purab is behind the delivery of material, if the supplier was so impressed by jassi, he shouldn't have refused to send material once the empty envelope reached him...he could have send the material and talked to jassi about payment options.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged
u r right abt the material issue.....the inconsistency was glarring and it was funny because none of them seemd to notice it....

I'm not sure how far out the news of  purab and jassi's wedding has reached but it is possible that the supplier's sudden acknoledement of  Jassi's reputation is a result of that....

as far as Armaan and the draft issue go,it can very well be him once again trying to pull Jassi down...... just before Veeru dropped the envolope, Armaan had been taunted by Aryan and so he was in what we call a typical ASS mood (self desructive mode).....there is no telling what he might do in such an irrational state of mind....Confused
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=FreshAir]

Armaan Suri is an idiot. With his colgate smile and small shoulders and 70s suits. For god's sake. And Puru is another character grating on my last nerves. QUOTE]

Angry Excuse me but neither Armaan has small shoulders nor does he  wear 70's suit.In fact Purab the too goody goody two shoes with can do no wrong attitude grates on nerves as well as gives creeps.I won't be surprised iff he turns out phony in the end!!!!!!!Stern SmileStern Smile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

see i'm thinking maybe armaan wasn't behind it b/c when he picked up the envelope all he said was "veeru dropped the supplier envelope" there was no mean or "chalak" expression on his face, which they usually show when he's about to start destruction, so i think he may not be behind it after all, but who knows what T&D have in mind Confused

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

tnx anjali.That's quite a reliefSmile.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Who is the culprit then? Can it be aryan because even he was there when the draft was dropped but I don't think he could have taken out the draft in such a small time in front of armaan (unless of course he is a magician)?

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 12:04am | IP Logged
 Question I guess we all have to wait & watch.

Go to top