Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

what is new in kasauti

meher_14 Groupbie
meher_14
meher_14

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged

hi,

what is new in kasauti, in u.k it is still behind but i know that aurag married that girl who kills him, what happens after that. in u.k they are showing that aurag is marrying her and perna and aurag hate each other and have gotten divorce.

plz reply back

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

well i can give you smoe main updates sfter that, i too had not seen a lot of KZK, but my sis gave me the main points from where i had seen the show, here in the US,

Anu and prerna seperate because of sneha confusion, bajaj tricks them with some photos of prerna in his bedroom, and then Anu does not belive sneha's his daughter till later when she gets cancer, and they do all the blood tests... then they have to have another baby to save sneha, and that's when the  ice breaks again, and they have a heart to heart talk and and then prerna conceives again and prem is born. After this point Anu and Prerna become good friends, in the mean time Bajaj too realizes his love for prerna and she realizes he cares for her very much, Anu's wife kills him, but debu saves him, prerna gets devestated, but Anu's survives and prerna is very happy, and then she helps him from Aparna, well Aparna dies and the blame comes on Prerna, and then Anu saves her from court.

i hope i did not confuse you, well i did not see all this myself, but i did see after all this Anu sacrafices his love as he always loves Prerna and gets her married to Bajaj, they both don't know anything that he did to them they now respect him alot, bajaj tries to tell Prerna about what he had done about those photos, but he sends them through Komalika, and prerna does not belive her, Bajaj does feel guilty about what he did to break up Anu and Prerna, but its late, as Prerna trusts him now and wants to be with him. Anu gets them married, ofcourse Anu and Prerna are friend, but once Prem gets kiddnapped by komalika, because Anu gave  prem  for one minute to her, when he was on the phone, as she requested him too to do so. Prerna now again hates him and blames hin for all this. As off now they all are in malaysia, Anu is trying to find Prem and so are Prena and Bajaj too.

meher_14 Groupbie
meher_14
meher_14

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

hi,

thank you so much for the update. so they have gone to malysia. can you tell me what is the update in kahani ghar ghar ki, kahin to hoga,kyunkisaas bhi kabhi bahi ti and all the other serials. sorry for so many updates.but i have posted and i am just hoping you will help;

the other thing is that any of ekta kappor finished there. the other what about sanjavanni, des mein, saara aksah, have they finished.

waiting for a reply.

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
hey i'm very sorry but i don't watch other shows...just off and on, i glance at them... KZK is my fav..............

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top