Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

what will happen if sujal is shown dead (Page 2)

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adol

if they show sujal shot by a pistol and about to die but doesnt that will create some suspense in the story. i mean hero about to die and doesnt .

Awwwwww adol its ok i understand what ur trying to say dont worry about itSmile Guys aint being rude so PLEASE NO1 MIND what adol is trying to say that in the story "IF" sujal is shot and "doesnt" die it will create more excitement and suspence in the story so he is shot but he doesnt die ITs just a big misunderstanding!!!!

Well i think its an awesome idea and remember some of ekta's people read this forum and try and find out our views u never knw they might like this idea tooEmbarrassed But the only prob is i dont want my suji to get hurt at allCry bechara mera sujiLOL 

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I undersand you Adol. I think your right it will create more suspense and drama.

Megha_Desai ur 2 right about Sujal getting hurt though. It would be to horrible to see him in pain, i had a hard time enough seeing him in an oxgen mask, after his accident with Kashish.

It's a good idea though cause it will give a good storyline. If Ekta did that though i'm sure she'd make us wait a year to findout who did it and then a hoard of Sujal fans will be knocking on the culprits door.Angry Ouch...lol.

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i'll tell u that what will happen...everybody will stop watching kth & kashish will leave the serial bcoz her friend will no more be there.
adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ya right .i really want that t o happen soon

Go to top