India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

what will happen if sujal is shown dead

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged

hi  as i can read the views nowadays of the members and some clips of kth on yahoo groups i feel ekta has to bring something new in the serial .some suspense and some some twists in storyline .it would be awesome if they show sujal shot by a pistol and about to die but doesnt that will create some suspense in the story.or they should show sujal dead .dont misunderstand me i am a very fond of rajjev and hios acting but i really think it will be better if they show rajjev shot by someone that will really be awesome i mean hero about to die and doesnt .do want your views about it and sujal fan to tell me if there is somwething planned ahead of this type of storyline in future of kth so waiting for your views

fahad

Angel3k Groupbie
Angel3k
Angel3k

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged

No,I only watch this drama for sujal and if he goes then i don't want to watch it.

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:05am | IP Logged

i am never saying i want him to die i just want that he should be shown injured or shot by someone and is in hospital .that will create suspense in the story

fahad

smart__pisces4u Senior Member
smart__pisces4u
smart__pisces4u

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
if sujal dies in dis drama 1st i leave 2 see (kth) and then i kill ekta.......Angry
natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smart__pisces4u

if sujal dies in dis drama 1st i leave 2 see (kth) and then i kill ekta.......Angry

Take a chill pill smart_pisces4u.... Ekta will never let Sujal die in KTH cuz she wants to live...LOLLOL

And Adol... please refrain from posting such items as we are very sentimental about Rajeev/ SujalWink (LOLLOLLOL)

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged

very well said natz i totally agree wiv yaSmile

yaar plzz don do dis again n plzz u shuld ave written God forbid if sujal dies in da serial, u juss wrote if he dies,[ allah mafi de]!!!CryCry

hamara kia hogaa den ????CryCry

waise plzz yaar ekta mai k timaagh main aise khoobsurat Angryideas mat daloooo!!!!plzzz Tongue

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

yar no one supports me here on this forum .i never never never never never said that he should die in the serial i was just telling you guys that if sujal is shot by someone then it will be suspense in the serial i never said i want him to die in the serial

fahad

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged

where is sujal fan in this matter

fahad

Go to top