Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Socha tha jab tujhse ye baat kahoonga haathon mein phool honge, romantic jagah hogi, hum dono akele honge ...
Sahi mauke ka intezaar kar raha tha ... lekin sahi mauka kabhi aaya hi nahi ...
Pehli baar jab bolne ki koshish ki tab teri aankhon mein aansoo the ...
Doosri baar bheed bhara station tha ...
Aur aaj jab finally bola toh iss soonsaan si sadak par ... apne sabse bade dushman ke saamne ...
Aaj samajh mein aaya Taani ... sahi mauka nahi hota ... baat sahi hoti hai ... aur agar baat sahi hoti hai toh mauka apne aap sahi ho jata hai ...
Kehte hai sabse paak jazbaaton ko honthon par aaney par bohat waqt lagta hai ... par jab woh honthon par aa jate hai ... unn se bada sach aur kuch bhi nahi hota ...
Mujhe bhi bohat waqt lag gaya Taani ... Pehle ehsaas hone mein ... phir uss ehsaas ko pehchaanane mein ...aur sabse zyada waqt tujhe ye baat bataane mein ...
Yahi mera sach hai Taani ... Meri haqeeqat yahin hai ye Taani ...
Main ... Main tujhse pyar karta hoon ...
Maine phir se wahi kar diya na ... Tujhe sabse badi khushi deni chahi aur teri aankhon mein aansoo de diye ...

6th December ... is a special day for all TLians ... It was the day last year we saw the most awaited moment ... The moment when Onu confessed his love to his Taani!Day Dreaming

After going through a journey of realising the definition and meaning of true love ... from the "I love you but I am not in love with you" to finally realising "I love you AND I am in love with you" ... after trying to gather confidence and searching for the right moment to confess ... Onu finally confessed it to Taani ... It didnt go the way any of us were looking up to it ... and probably that is why it is extra special Day Dreaming Many of us including me werent in much favour of Onu confessing it infront of Subodh or any third person for that matter ... But as Onu rightly said "sahi mauka nahi hota ... baat sahi hoti hai ... aur agar baat sahi hoti hai toh mauka apne aap sahi ho jata hai ..."Day Dreaming Onu ki baat sahi thi so mauka bhi sahi ho gaya ... Party

One of the most unique confessions on Indian TV where there isnt a throw of impossible dreamy promises ... There's just a natural confession ... of how Onu kept waiting for the right moment ... which never came ... of how it took time for him to feel ... then to realise his own feelings ... and more than that to confess it to her ... That is what I truly loved about the TaAnu confession sequence ... It was so natural so real ... Needless to say Harshad and Anupriya nailed it like anything! The best part was when Onu says he wanted to make her happy by this but instead ended up making her cry when tears start rolling down Taani's cheeks ...  Then it was damn romantic of Onu to sip the tears rolling down Taani's cheeksDay Dreaming OMG Day Dreaming Wish I was Taani BlushingROFL jk LOL I know Onu Taani ke pati hai! ApproveROFL

Then loved the titanic pose of TaAnu Day DreamingLOL Rain and TaAnu have always had such kismat connection nay?LOL Onu ne confess kiya aur baarish hui Day Dreaming As if God came down himself to bless my adorables Day Dreaming And then the pose where their foreheads touch each other ... Have always loved Onu-Taani in that pose ... Makes them look so so much cute and made for each other Heart

So today marks the day TaAnu's friendship got promoted Party and they became friends-cum-lovers Dancing I am sure each one of us has lots of memories regarding this day this episode this sequence and the craziness done together one year back ... Day Dreaming Lets refresh all those wonderful memories today!!! Happy TaAnu Confession 1st Anniversary Party

Made a TaAnu VM on Confession Anniversary :
Anurag-Taani (TaAnu) Confession Special VM

Edited by manasi_31 - 06 December 2011 at 4:28am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

fnaticPatricia.mshelly15coolTaanusubani.sijapatiangel97-Siddhi-chaha_khanDIYA-Karna89sugii-Ramya-luvkasuGunjan.-GredForge--ProudHarshad--EndlessSmile-Fangirl_Annie-Nahi-Huma-sarunholic_arhi-MariaMars-Lubz.TaAnu-Maha--Hoor-sita11SunShine_A_Bidzie_mishti_17harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy TaAnu Confession 1st Anniversary!!! <3" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Mans... Lovely Thread..Hug.. Can't forget this day ever in my life.. Cool

The best confession i've ever seen.Day DreamingDay Dreaming Taanu rocked and beautifully emoted by Harshiya...Wink.. and all thanks to subodh.. LOL

and it was a Monday last year.. i still remember, after seeing the precap we were all waiting for monday restlessly and 2 days were like hell. SleepyAngry We were in a dilemma if Onu will confess or not and when the day came, it was absolutely fantastic. Beautifully shown. Onu confessed his love to his childhood sweetheart taani in a dramatic way Wink but with their childhood companion Rain Day Dreaming

Special mention about the Titanic Pose LOLLOL They looked soo cute and Onu kissing her Wink infact sucking her tears was tooo romantic...WinkDay Dreaming Hai Hai... Miss them a lot yaar CryCry

Edited by -MariaMars- - 06 December 2011 at 4:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Patricia.mangel97sugii-Ramya-Fangirl_Anniemanasi_31SunShine_Amishti_17

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

"aj samajh mein aaya Taani ... sahi mauka nahi hota ... baat sahi hoti hai ... aur agar baat sahi hoti hai toh mauka apne aap sahi ho jata hai ...
Kehte hai sabse paak jazbaaton ko honthon par aaney par bohat waqt lagta hai ... par jab woh honthon par aa jate hai ... unn se bada sach aur kuch bhi nahi hota ..."

Who can forget these awesome dialogues, Beautiful confession, priceless expression, electrifying chemistry,titanic pose and Our Taanu.Day Dreaming
The most simple yet beautiful Confession ever.
Day Dreaming Happy Confession Day Tlians Day Dreaming
Something from my side

Edited by -Maha- - 06 December 2011 at 5:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Patricia.mshelly15angel97sugiiGunjan.manasi_31sarunholic_arhiSunShine_Amishti_17

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
aww Manasi, wonderful job, am going gaga over the lines yo have written and the siggies Day Dreaming just recalls me the times we felt utter damm happy when this confession happened ROFL

they way Anurag hurried in saying ILU in front of Subodh ROFL The way Taani had tears hearing this and Subodh with a proud smile LOL

Unforgettable scene Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiimanasi_31Fangirl_Anniemishti_17SunShine_A

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
it is the best confession which i hv seen till today on Indian television ..
A SOULFUL CONFESSION...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiimanasi_31Fangirl_Anniemishti_17

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Main late ho gayiUnhappy

*edit*

I seriously don't know what to say or what more I can say for this very special momentDay Dreaming, they were so beautiful together. One confessions with no future promises or any special arrangements but only the truth of their lives.
One of the most beautiful confession I have ever seen, so simple, so beautiful.

And I am not getting what to say nowOuch I am getting senti againCry

Wonderful thread mans and thanks a ton for doing everything that I asked you to in such short spanHug
And siggysDay Dreaming

Edited by SunShine_A - 06 December 2011 at 8:14am

sugiimanasi_31-Maha-mishti_17

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Oh My God great job both of you Day Dreaming

sugiimanasi_31-Maha-mishti_17

harshu.sundas