Piya Ka Ghar

What did Rakesh do to Tanya?

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

Can anyone tell me how did Rakesh double cross Tanya? He was so sincere towards her and wanted to help her from Mohini....Then what happened?

Can someone pls tell me that facts?

Sree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avi_rimjhim thumbnail

I think that Tanya and Rakesh were allies. When Rakesh learns of Mohini's true face that she used Rakesh for dirty business and to snatch Tanya's wealth, Rakesh slaps Mohini.

On Tanya's 21st birthday, Rakesh tries to hand over the business to Tanya, but he refuses, because he wants all the business to be his.

Nishani thumbnail

Yep, that's right!

Rakesh saw right through Mohini. On Tanya's 21st birthday, Tanya stood to inherit her late dad's business, but Rakesh had his own ideas and ended up having papers stating that he was now the head of "her" company!

At the end of it all, he screwed Mohini and Tanya!

I am still trying to figure out whether he had good intentions about what he did or not! Rakesh is not a person who cannot be trusted - we should all know by now how many times he sold his family out!!!

Rotter!!!

PriyaS thumbnail

Yes both Nishani & avi-rimjhim are right. 

Rakesh ended his affair with Mohini and decided to help Tanya. Prior to this, Mohini had signed over power of attorney of Tanya's property and shares to Rakesh (Tanya was a minor).  Mohini planned to marry Rakesh, once married she would have full control of the company, properties, etc. 

Rakesh got wind of the plan, I believe that all along Rakesh fully intended to give control back to Tanya, I think he just got greedy.  At her 21st birthday party, Rakesh refused to sign back power of attorney to Tanya and claimed her fortune as his own. 

So both Tanya and Mohini have a score to settle with Rakesh - it will be interesting to see!

BTW, I agree with you Nishani - I think Rakesh is a greedy scumbag with no scruples. He would probably sell his own wife to make a buck.

Shaheen786 thumbnail

wait how can this be the same Tanya, i mean she would be abt 35 yrs and Om is only 21-22?

Shaheen

shahidlover24 thumbnail
i'm confused as well shaheen 😕
krazee_gurl thumbnail
these writer need a reality check, thatz the stupidest thing they've done to the show yet. itz illegal for anyone to marry anyone 10 years older than themselves. well i thinks its illegal, last time i check it was😕
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Rakesh swallowed all of Tanya's businesses & i think property coz she had given it 2 him 2 look after & 2 keep it away from Mohini. But on Tanya's 21st birthday, Rakesh double crossed her and kept his businesses 4 himself!!!

frisky2d thumbnail

[QUOTE=krazee_gurl itz illegal for anyone to marry anyone 10 years older than themselves. well i thinks its illegal, last time i check it was😕[/QUOTE]

Really?😆 Please check.