India-Forums

What did Rakesh do to Tanya?

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Hi All

Can anyone tell me how did Rakesh double cross Tanya? He was so sincere towards her and wanted to help her from Mohini....Then what happened?

Can someone pls tell me that facts?

Sree

avi_rimjhim Groupbie
avi_rimjhim
avi_rimjhim

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:07am | IP Logged

I think that Tanya and Rakesh were allies. When Rakesh learns of Mohini's true face that she used Rakesh for dirty business and to snatch Tanya's wealth, Rakesh slaps Mohini.

On Tanya's 21st birthday, Rakesh tries to hand over the business to Tanya, but he refuses, because he wants all the business to be his.

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Yep, that's right!

Rakesh saw right through Mohini. On Tanya's 21st birthday, Tanya stood to inherit her late dad's business, but Rakesh had his own ideas and ended up having papers stating that he was now the head of "her" company!

At the end of it all, he screwed Mohini and Tanya!

I am still trying to figure out whether he had good intentions about what he did or not! Rakesh is not a person who cannot be trusted - we should all know by now how many times he sold his family out!!!

Rotter!!!

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Yes both Nishani & avi-rimjhim are right. 

Rakesh ended his affair with Mohini and decided to help Tanya. Prior to this, Mohini had signed over power of attorney of Tanya's property and shares to Rakesh (Tanya was a minor).  Mohini planned to marry Rakesh, once married she would have full control of the company, properties, etc. 

Rakesh got wind of the plan, I believe that all along Rakesh fully intended to give control back to Tanya, I think he just got greedy.  At her 21st birthday party, Rakesh refused to sign back power of attorney to Tanya and claimed her fortune as his own. 

So both Tanya and Mohini have a score to settle with Rakesh - it will be interesting to see!

BTW, I agree with you Nishani - I think Rakesh is a greedy scumbag with no scruples. He would probably sell his own wife to make a buck.

Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged

wait how can this be the same Tanya, i mean she would be abt 35 yrs and Om is only 21-22?

Shaheen

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i'm confused as well shaheen Confused
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
i'm confused 2Confused
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
these writer need a reality check, thatz the stupidest thing they've done to the show yet. itz illegal for anyone to marry anyone 10 years older than themselves. well i thinks its illegal, last time i check it wasConfused

Go to top