Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Somehow...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
...the show's not happenning... I was waiting for this show when the promos were being aired but utterly disappointed wtih the treatment...

Everyday there is some new problem in the show , i mean the characters act hyper and the situations somehow I cant connect to...Pinky says she is her kids' frnd but cant be and Sweety acts like a strict school teacher whom we all hated in school.

I know this is a daily soap and they have to show that  "drama" bit to keep viewers hooked but it all looks as if bringing up kids is way too complicated...cant they show some light moments where the concentration is on the family-together-time, how impt mom-dad are to their children. The show has been concentarting more on the problems in parvarish than "parvarish" itself.

My two cents, no offence to all the Parvarish lovers but am hugely disappointed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontoswethasyam08prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somehow..." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08ashajPriyank.Samraat_92

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
its ur POV
in mine its good show after many yrs my family is waiting for the next epi of the serialSmile we discuss( siblings) the serials how it went & for us the half hr serial ends fast so soonUnhappy

Edited by ashaj - 06 December 2011 at 5:47am

Priyank.Samraat_92prerna4rishav

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
well i don't think so
don't get me wrong but i really think the show is happening
i understand from where u r coming from
i know there are daily problems but problems are meant for shows
without problems the shows become boring for all and soon have to rap up
there are many examples
and the contrasting nature of the two ladies is the usp
its the theme of show to check which type of treatment given to kids during their growing period is best
it is to compared both love side and strict side in which we can have a look at problems at both phase

JasTorontoPriyank.Samraat_92

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I love this show, it just reminds me of our daily life.  Just like Sweety when my mother used to be angry she used to say things like "ab main kush nahin bolo gi", "apne dad se permission le le" "main naukar hoon in sabki" e.t.c.

It's one show we can watch together as a family. 

Love the show Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontoSamraat_92

cutie4life

Groupbie

cutie4life

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Respecting your POV, but really i feel like this show is showing my life. My mom used to be exactly like sweety, controlling every single aspect of my life and of course I would have to be a step ahead to get what i wanted. And now my mom is like pinky, we share everything with each other but at the same time over react and listen to what others have to say. In all honesty i feel that this show is very true to what kids are like these days and how parents should handle them. It is extremely realistic as kids these days are always trying to outsmart their parents and vice versa. No offense meant, just my thoughts on the show so far :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately the drama is very much required otherwise viewers do not tune in. They do try to show some light moments. For instance I found the scenes between Sweetie and Rocky's friends, and teacher (e.g. when the teacher calls her auntie and she takes offence) hilarious. Perhaps they should increase the number of such scenes. For instance, in a typical family there should have been a breather between the Raavi problem and Ginny problem. They could have thrown in light moments like a family outing, and then gone on to Ginny's issue. That would have given the viewers a breather. But then, what do I know of TRPs. As long as they keep some happy moments, and don't make the drama too unrealistic, I'll watch.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I like the show...in regards to pinky she cant be her kids friends because deep down she doesnt want that. Jeet wants to be friends and pinky is such a pushover that she tries to do it too but fails. she keeps saying to herself that it is good to be friends but at the same time she does not believe it from heart...i dont think sweety is hyper or anything...in fact when i see her i think i can hear my own mom lecture me lol...they thought raavi was dating so they got hyper which happens alot amongst parents and ginni, raashi and rocky lied to them so of course any parent would get mad and now ginni wants to focus on extracurricular activities more than her education when she is not good at studying so once again it is soemthing that most parents get mad over

I think the show is amazing and the funny parts make my day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atriaSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.