Pavitra Rishta

Manav- Archana to separate in Pavitra Rishta; Asha

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Manav- Archana to separate in Pavitra Rishta; Asha Negi to play their adopted daughter

Tellychakkar.com has already reported that Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta will take a twenty year leap. And here's some more exclusive news on this front.

After the leap, Manav (Hiten Tejwani) and Archana will be shown separated due to their long running court case issue. Manav will settle in Canada along with the three kids, Sachin and twin daughters, Ovi and Tejaswini. On the other hand, Archana, the strong held woman that she is, will be seen leading her usual life in Mumbai along with her adopted daughter, Purvi who is also a strong character very similar to her.

Hiten Tejwani (Manav) said during a recent event, "Manav will be away from Archana and will live his life with his three kids. However, the story will unfold various shades of different characters. It will be worth watching."

Asha Negi better known as Apeksha of another show from the same production house, Bade Achche Lagte Hain on Sony, will be playing the character of Purvi.

Says she: "I am very fortunate to be part of two Balaji shows at the same time. I am playing Archana's adopted daughter and the great part is that my character is very similar to that of Archana, with the same simplicity and values in life. However, I don't know much as to how my character will be shown in the long run all I can say is that I am the latest entry in the show."

The leap will go on air from 12 December 2011.

Edited by ipsii - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome Krishnatulsi (KT) !!! 😆
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

no no welcome Purvi Archana..(PA)😆
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

hehehe it should be junior archana nikki..!!! Par ki farak panda tulsi ho ya archana aab to same same hi hai dono..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow how creative ekta ji btw Anki did not look to me excited in event she was quite low
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Wow how creative ekta ji btw Anki did not look to me excited in event she was quite low

me too...she seemed quite disinterested🤢
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If Archana is divorced then why is she still wearing mangal sutra and sindoor .

It  is great that instead of becoming a zinda laash as Dharmesh wanted her to ...Archana decided to pick herself and look at those who are even less fortunate than her , adopt an orphan child  and this girl is going to become a doctor ...that isa very nice  and a positive thing to show ...

I  am very proud of Archana for doing this ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel very very sorry for that adopted daughter .

Her life will be full of miseries coz her mother will teach her some ridiculous WHIMS that she gets periodically as SANSKAARS .

Her head filled with nonsense she will enter the world and create havoc like her mother who NEVER knew what she wanted from life .

Of course the children with Manav will be shown thoroughly spoilt .

Coz according to CVS the WEST is a place of sin .

We r sinful people who live in the west .

The WEST will be vilified to glorify Archana .  Simply beautiful .
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want ekta to built archana's character a very strong and independent female... stone hearted one doesnt care for anybody
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rash2222

i want ekta to built archana's character a very strong and independent female... stone hearted one doesnt care for anybody

Strong and independent is good ..I am sure that Archana is a working woman now because her daughter Purvi is a doctor and medical studies are expensive in India ..She must be working to provide this for Purvi ...

I don't think she can be stone hearted ...Her problem was that she was too emotional , in the end , for all wrong reasons ...Maybe after learning her lesson she will stop being emotional for those who want to take her goodness for granted , like Varsha did ...

What happened with Soham was a big thing . It would effect her and change her as a person ...I am  looking forward and hope to see this change in her , hopefully a more positive change  though I don't think she will change that much .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago