Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmili

I think JJKN has become those C-grade movies...who you like to watch but don't want to use your brain to reason out anything.

Just like Govinda's movies πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  das terrible!
rouble thumbnail

I think JJKN has become those C-grade movies...who you like to watch but don't want to use your brain to reason out anything.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jassi is allowed to enter India with different names on passport and ticket. That is a new immigration rule then. Also, did she not come to her house yesterday itself. As usual, Sony does not know what it is doing.

sweet_angel4eve thumbnail
But i don't get thisπŸ˜• Y r they changing the orignal story LINE!!
ummm thumbnail

πŸ˜† Yes! I wouldn't be surprised to see Purab or Armaan seeing a song and dance sequence with Jassi or Jessica (whatever, whoever) in their dreams!

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummm

πŸ˜† Yes! I wouldn't be surprised to see Purab or Armaan seeing a song and dance sequence with Jassi or Jessica (whatever, whoever) in their dreams!

πŸ˜† i havent seen armaan dance...i dont think i want to!!!!!!😳

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wait, then howd she get a passport of jessica bedi????? thats just wierd, then she wouldve definately gone to jail, becuz u need a passport of the seame name to go somewhere far!