My wish for confession

Poll

Who do you think will propose first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  who do you think should propose first and why? please give your reasons. I have seen in other threads that most are comfortable with The Man proposing .So this poll to see wether we have anybody supporting the premise that Priya should propose. I am of the opinion that in this 21st century the girls/women are confident enough to propose  first than to wait for the man to make the first move. I would like the show to showcase that than go with the regular traditional way of man making the first move. A woman proposing zara Hatke  hoga nahi????? Edited by SriB - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priya Proposing...cool as it may sound but i want Ram to make the first move...coz Priya in more ways than one has looked beyond the compromise of their relationship whereas Ram was the one who was always raving and ranting about the relationship being a compromise...So it should be Golu for this reason!!!
saisamanvi thumbnail
ram will propose first according to e24 news 
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in BALH ram's character is more shy than priya so i want ram to propose first..
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ram has to propose 1st..21st century or whatever girls always wants that the guy go down on his knees and propose her..
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think ram will propose first. it will be lovely as he always mention raya marriage as compromise, priya don't do this.so it will be awesome when he confrese first that their marriage is no more compromise.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ram Ram Ram. 🥳.. I want him to go on his knees and propose his lady...🤗

and as vikram told yest, priya being the bharatiya naari 😆😆, will hesitate to take the first move and it has to be Ram all the way... 😍
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saisamanvi

ram will propose first according to e24 news 

But what is your opinion about woman proposing?
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
if it was said in e24 news then it happen's na hehhe thanks sai n nice post sriB
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Priya has already started thinking in that direction some time back now Ram has to eat his words... COMPROMISE , Pyar to kabhi hoga nahee ya hona mushkil hai .. ect etc