For DK Lovers!!!

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Yesteday after watching TD i asked my self this:

Would i love DK more with the paralised leg or would i like him more without the paralised leg?

I said with the paralised leg i think he looks gr8 what do you all think!!!!!

please reply

love Eran!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail

I always liked him with his crutches - it gives him this distinguished look (stupid reason, I know!).

I don't wanna imagine him without it - EVER!

It suits him to the T!!! πŸ˜ƒ

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I would prefer him without the crutches, he would look more powerful I guess,

memsaab thumbnail
I think his character gets impact with his walk.. Ammm Ashish's walk.. not very good.. His dialogue delivery is also not that good but it is improving a lot...., he talks tooooooo fast.. but the DK character requires him to speak slow .. and thats whats working for him..

~memsaab
soapCynic thumbnail

Memsaab, I agree with you - DK has a long way to go before he matures into a versatile actor. He has charismatic looks, but that doesn't necessarily provide him with great acting-calibre

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree - DK won't be the same
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys,

I am a fan of the show and more recently of Ashish N. ...I agree with you that he speaks a little quickly while the character of DK requires him to be more slow and methodical in his delivery...but this is a very small facet of acting...if u see his earlier shows he's come a long way and his diction is excellent.

On the whole I think what draws viewers to him is the fact that he can emote very well thru his eyes and facial expressions.  It's like u can see his mind ticking ...that added with the intesity (a mix of the eyes and the stance perhaps) of the character is what makes him charismatic.

jus my 2 cents!πŸ˜‰

Jaslove thumbnail
i think dk looks handsome with and without the crutches, looks don't matter. 😳
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With or without crutches DK just rocksπŸ˜‰

Dk hamara tha hai or rehaga crutches or no crutches.He has made a "man ke rista " with the viewers πŸ˜‰ kya bolta!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a hottie & will remain that Whether he speaks fast or slow does'nt matter who looks beyond those cutie  & expressive brown eyes hehehehehehehhehehhahahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Dk OMG Mink

maryam786 thumbnail
i think DK will look better without the crutches...