Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi the Item Girl (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Doll, this is amazing!!! Plz pm me when u continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi the Item Girl (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EHMMBH_fan1

EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Amazing as usual!! Thnx 4 da pm :)

IndigoBlues

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
loved it to the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehheheheheh and it was long so i love it even more!!!!!!!

IndigoBlues

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Megz, it was awesum!!! I luvd it!! Cntinu na plzz!! :P I really lyked it!! It was out of d wrld!! Ya to isse cntinu Karo ya fir dusra likho bt plzz Update!! :D :P nd thnku fr d pm!!

IndigoBlues

sofiya05

sofiya05

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hey,

I loved it! When Virat quickly seconded his idea and the guests began talking amongst themselves, I was like I bet they're wondering if there's going to be another wedding haha.

And when Maanvi comes into his room at night all brave and sultry before panicking- that was classic.

I think like most people my favourite bit was at the end though when Vanshika announced Maanvi's stay was extended and they had an eye-lock moment where they were both thinking how do they prevent something from happening every night!

I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation...

Sofi

IndigoBlues

TheBlueAngel

Goldie

TheBlueAngel

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
sooo we r goin 2 get mre naughty scenes...umm i actually imagined all dis..EmbarrassedBlushing
loved it 2 bits sweetie..
'kal meri bhi almost suhaag raat thi.'
dude dis line was 2 gud..Big smileHeart

IndigoBlues

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Megz, the OS was awesome yaar... U should consider writing SS very soon... Really wish you would continue as I m dying to know hw Manvi would face Virat after the incident. Please PM if you write anything newWink

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

You will not believe this but last night, I was checking the forum again and again in hope that there would be an OS by you! And it's here now, and it's awesome and super funny as always. Can't stop singing bebo LOL
This deserves to be an SS, you can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that or I can say for a fact that we'd all be very very sad.
Hoping you'll update soon!
Lots of love!!!!

oh god Shocked really nice to know you like my one shots so muchEmbarrassed Hug srsly, can't stop smiling when i read everyone's comments. EmbarrassedBig smile oh god...i think i should write an SS after all..but since i'm bad at updating SS's..I think I'll do a weekend thing..phir tum log dekhna mere paagal dimaag se kya kya aafat nikalte hain. WackoLOL

thanks a lot! Embarrassed Hug
megz. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.