Posted: 12 years ago
sooo we r goin 2 get mre naughty scenes...umm i actually imagined all dis..😳☺️
loved it 2 bits sweetie..
'kal meri bhi almost suhaag raat thi.'
dude dis line was 2 gud..πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Megz, the OS was awesome yaar... U should consider writing SS very soon... Really wish you would continue as I m dying to know hw Manvi would face Virat after the incident. Please PM if you write anything newπŸ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: booksfreak07

You will not believe this but last night, I was checking the forum again and again in hope that there would be an OS by you! And it's here now, and it's awesome and super funny as always. Can't stop singing bebo πŸ˜†
This deserves to be an SS, you can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that or I can say for a fact that we'd all be very very sad.
Hoping you'll update soon!
Lots of love!!!!

oh god πŸ˜² really nice to know you like my one shots so much😳 πŸ€— srsly, can't stop smiling when i read everyone's comments. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ oh god...i think i should write an SS after all..but since i'm bad at updating SS's..I think I'll do a weekend thing..phir tum log dekhna mere paagal dimaag se kya kya aafat nikalte hain. πŸ˜†

thanks a lot! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
megz. πŸ˜³
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: thesh

Doll, this is amazing!!! Plz pm me when u continue

Sure..lol..i'm getting more people to stalk nowadays. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

thanks a lot! πŸ˜³
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sofiya05

Hey,

I loved it! When Virat quickly seconded his idea and the guests began talking amongst themselves, I was like I bet they're wondering if there's going to be another wedding haha.

And when Maanvi comes into his room at night all brave and sultry before panicking- that was classic.

I think like most people my favourite bit was at the end though when Vanshika announced Maanvi's stay was extended and they had an eye-lock moment where they were both thinking how do they prevent something from happening every night!

I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation...

Sofi

thanks a lot for the long comments..waise i dunno why i get the feeling you're a writer too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but first and foremost...i just love it when people rewrite what i wrote from their perspective...makes me feel all proper writer-ish. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

yeah..i was kinda thinking on the same lines...in fact for me it was some kind of a hint that 'kuch scandalous chal raha hai vadhera khandaan main' πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

continuation..well i write only standalones..but i think i'll write an SS coz I've never written an SS(that is for me somewhere b/w OS and full blown FF) before so people can decide whether to regret asking me to write one or not. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

okay i'm feeling all πŸ˜Ž due to the comments..πŸ˜† tum log chadha rahe ho..seriously..😳

megz. πŸ˜³
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_fan1

Amazing as usual!! Thnx 4 da pm :)

thanks to you too for regularly reading my oneshots...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Originally posted by: 2cute4u_22

loved it to the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehheheheheh and it was long so i love it even more!!!!!!!

thanks a lot..i was worried ki maine kuch zyaada hi likh liya..😳 add 'writing 2000 word stuff' to the list of things VirMan is making me do..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: SugarCubes

Megz, it was awesum!!! I luvd it!! Cntinu na plzz!! :P I really lyked it!! It was out of d wrld!! Ya to isse cntinu Karo ya fir dusra likho bt plzz Update!! :D :P nd thnku fr d pm!!

Will definitely write more..the comments are making me all πŸ˜Ž so now i think my mad imagination has finally found its resting place. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ thanks a lot for reading and commenting! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: fallenstar

sooo we r goin 2 get mre naughty scenes...umm i actually imagined all dis..😳☺️

loved it 2 bits sweetie..
'kal meri bhi almost suhaag raat thi.'
dude dis line was 2 gud..πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

hehe..since there is all serious drama going on in the show..i like writing all this naughty stuff..kind of distracts me. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

also,glad to know you liked my dialoguebaazi..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and thanks a lot for regularly reading and commenting! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Megz, the OS was awesome yaar... U should consider writing SS very soon... Really wish you would continue as I m dying to know hw Manvi would face Virat after the incident. Please PM if you write anything newπŸ˜‰

i'll write an SS on a weekend or when i get loads of free time..so that i can update..usually whenever I start a SS I always get kind of lazy and forget to update..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and will definitely PM you..thanks so much for being a regular commentator! πŸ˜³i like having people to count on to read my stuff! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

lots of πŸ€— megz. πŸ˜³
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
forgot to mention d other part that cracked me up...
'Chachi, ' he thought mournfully,
'kal meri bhi almost suhaag raat
thi .'

🀣🀣
superb brain yaar !!!