Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi the Item Girl

Posted: 12 years ago
😳 so many likes on my last fantasy..thanks so much everyone! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
note: this is a continuation of my fantasy 'Virat vs. Soumini'. You don't have to read that to understand this, but it's just if you're wondering how Maanvi landed up at the wedding.πŸ˜† the os can be found here 
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2227533

note: Besharam content β˜ΊοΈ got encouraged to write this when shehroon_riaz said she wanted something on naughty maanvi..so hope you like it! πŸ˜³

---------------------------------

Maanvi the Item Girl

'Jeevika,' Maanvi whispered, reaching out to touch her elder sister's face. It wasn't the last time, but then, who really knew? When Jeevika was at her side, she could always turn to her for a hug or wipe away her tears. Now that right belonged to her Viren jiju. She could only treasure this moment of having felt her sister's skin on her fingers, of having known that her best friend, her eternal companion, was not some childhood fantasy or imaginary friend, but a real person.

She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Beeji, though she could barely make out her grandmother due to the sudden onslaught of tears that were blurring her vision. Maanvi understood. It was time to let go. Jeevika on the other hand, was not at all in the mood to understand. It was only the feeling of Virenji's hand in hers that was keeping her restrained, that was preventing her from showing her anguish. Maanvi could understand her sister's pain, but there was nothing she could do. Sometimes she got the vague feeling that women were nomads, going from one role to another and leaving their old homes behind. 

The marriage was over. So was Maanvi's life.

Vanshika looked, her heart breaking, as she saw the two sisters part. It was a crime to separate those two adorable girls, but a crime she had shamelessly committed. She wondered how Maanvi would spend her life without Jeevika. The poor girl, orphaned at such a young age, and now she had lost her sister too. Perhaps no one else would understand, but Vanshika could. When she had lost her husband, Viren and Virat had become her last remaining vestiges of him-and perhaps it had been the same for Maanvi and Jeevika when their parents had died. 

Suddenly, she hit upon an idea. It was crazy, and she knew that Soumini didi would balk at it, but if it would lessen Maanvi's pain, she was ready to risk suggesting it. After all, the girl had brought her Virat out of his shell, something which even she had not been successful at. This was the least she could do. 

She immediately went and asked Beeji , 'Samdhanji, if you don't mind, we'd like Maanvi to spend one night with us.'

Everyone's attention shifted from the misery of the bidaai to the impossible thing Vanshika had just said. How could the dulhan's sister stay at her di's new sasural on the wedding night? Soumini Bua instantly opened her mouth to argue when Virat piped up, 'I agree with Ma. I think Maanvi should stay with us for this night.'

Everyone started muttering among themselves. Okay, so now both the sasumaa and the devar were suggesting that she stay. Something was fishy. Beeji looked worriedly at Dadaji, who was perturbed himself. 

'What I mean is,' said Vanshika hurriedly, shooting her son a grateful smile for buying time, 'today is Jeevika's first night in her sasural..and don't you think someone should be needed to you know, dress her up and make her ready for the after-wedding ceremonies?'

'But Vanshika,' said Soumini, 'Kadambari can also do that.' 

Virat nudged Kadambari with his elbow. 'Chachiji,' he whispered, 'kuch karo.'

'Nahi nahi,' Kadambari blurted out instantly, 'I mean, I think for this first night we should have Maanvi around to help her di.' 

Maanvi looked at Vanshika hopefully, who smiled. Oh god, this was the equivalent of swallowing a thousand butterflies. 

'Ahem, ahem', said Dadaji, clearing his throat. 'Beeji agar aapko aitraaz na ho to humein lagta hai maanvi ko ek raat rehna chaahiye.'

Vanshika almost felt like she was twenty years younger. It was an utterly school girl-ish idea, but it had worked!

Maanvi felt like she was in some kind of impossible dream as Beeji reluctantly let her walk over to the Vadheras. She waved goodbye in a daze, barely aware of the fact that Kadambari Chachi was tugging her over to where their cars were parked. In one car went Viren and Jeevika, along with Shlok. In the next went Dadaji and Souminiji, along with Chacha and Chachi. This left Virat and Maanvi standing alone.

'Oye meri bandariya,' he grinned, 'chalo. Aaj Virat Vadhera tumhe apni gaddi mein sair karwaayega.'

Maanvi looked ahead and saw a snazzy red sports car coming up the drive. Virat paid the valet parking charges, and jumped into the frontseat, motioning for her to get in too. Maanvi sat, barely able to believe what was happening.

Virat tuned the radio as he drove. 'Chammak Challo' started bursting out of the speakers at full volume. 

Tu meri chammak challo, he sang, nodding his head to the beats of the song.

'Ermm Virat,' she said awkwardly, trying to ignore that his voice sounded surprisingly good, 'Thanks for what you did. Ermm, defending me when Soumini bua said I couldn't attend the wedding.'

'It's kay,'  he trilled, before chorusing Aa meri ankhiyon se ankhiyaan mila le as the car picked up speed. Maanvi gulped, suddenly wondering why she felt so freaking shy. Seated in the car with her hair blowing on her face, with Virat Vadhera driving at a speed which was definitely above the limit, she had the vague feeling of being the modern 60's Bollywood heroine.

'What is this stupid song,' she said irritably, to drive away the mad thoughts that were suddenly plaguing her head.

He cocked an eyebrow. 'It's not stupid. It's Chammak Challo.' He leant back, as if he were in a dream. 'Kareena Kapoor was so sexy in that song.'

'Excuse me?' she asked, narrowing her eyes. He smirked. 'Why are you behaving so bholi-bhaali?' Chepo, she thought. 'But then, where are you and where is Bollywood's hottest item girl...'

The car arrived at the Vadhera house, which was lit up with bright lights to welcome the new bahu. Maanvi immediately got out from the car as soon as Virat stopped and started walking away, much to his amusement. Thanks to his reckless driving, they had arrived at the same time as her di and jeeju.

Maanvi watched with detached eyes as Vanshika performed an aarti of both Viren and Jeevika, still simmering with anger.  It was only when Jeevika knocked over the kalash, that Maanvi finally calmed down, her irritation replaced with eagerness to see her di taking her first steps inside the house. 

Virat looked at how Maanvi's face lit up when Jeevika walked inside the house, and felt something inside him light up too. She's such a kid, he thought. My history teacher never told me that Jhansi ki Rani was such an adorable person. 

Maanvi followed Jeevika with childlike curiousity, squealing with delight when her sister got the ring first in the 'finding-the-ring-in-the-water' ceremony. Virat rolled his eyes. His elder brother also na! But then, holding Jeevika bhabhi's hands for that one nanosecond inside the water must have been worth letting go of the ring for. 

Kadambari called Maanvi and Virat in hushed tones as everyone congratulated Jeevika. 'Listen,' she said, 'you two, take this basket of rose petals and put them on the bed in Viren's room.' She giggled. 'Aaj un logo ki suhaag raat ko shandaar banaana is your job!' Maanvi scowled at Virat as they went up the stairs carrying the roses. She didn't know why he of all people had to help her to make her di's honeymoon night special. Chep. He's probably wishing that it was not di and jiju's suhaag raat, but his and Kareena Kapoor's. 

Suddenly, she hit upon a gold mine. Kareena Kapoor! Why hadn't she thought of it before?

---------
That night, as Virat slept in his bedroom, he wondered how should he tease his bhaiyya at breakfast the next morning. He made a note to himself to insist that bhabhi feed him the halwa she would make, and not Viren. And that Maanvi to would not get any halwa at all! Tee hee, you're so wicked, he thought. 

Suddenly, the door creaked open. 

Scroll down for Part 2.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
cotd! πŸ˜³
---------

Virat got up, his heart thudding. He'd never admitted it to anyone, but Virat was scared that someone would come and take him away in the night. It was a fear he had developed on the day he had been told that his father had died the night before.

Hey you,
Meri saans saans tere paas paas,
Yu hi baar baar, hui aag aag, kyu bata?

Viraat craned his ears. This didn't sound like some scary monster. Suddenly, Maanvi stepped out of the shadows, wearing a pair of satin pyjamas.

Hey you,
Tere saath saath poori raat raat,
Karoon pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba,

Virat gulped. What the hell? Maanvi ran her hands along the edge of the wall, singing softly enough for him to hear, but not loud enough for anyone else to listen. He was trapped. He would have preferred the Boogie Monster to her anyday.
Bebo main bebo, dil mera le lo,
Dil dene aayi, le lo ji le lo

Oh no, he groaned. So this was about the Kareena Kapoor thing. He should have known that the bandariya would do something crazy related to it. His history teacher had been right about Jhansi ki Rani.

Chupke chupke mujhe, mud ke dekhe kuy ji,
Saari saari hi main, teri teri hu ji

Inspite of himself, Virat could feel his heartbeats increase as Maanvi tiptoed closer, quietly shutting the door behind her. She came closer and closer to his bed, and Virat felt more and more like he had been wrong-she was neither a monkey, nor a Jhansi ki Rani. She was Maanvi Choudhary, and she was way more beautiful than any Bollywood item girl he had ever seen.

Dor daale zamanna, mera dil nahi maana,
Teri ek hi nazar mein, dil ko hua hai yeh yeh wo wo

She stopped at 'wo' and Virat could hold himself no longer. By this time, Maanvi was sitting on the edge of his bed. He reached out for her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her under his blanket. Her eyes widened as she found himself trapped in her embrace, and she kicked her legs, but in vain. Virat seemed immune to her resistance. He pinned her to the bed, placing both his palms on her shoulders.

'Wo kya?' he asked, trying his best not to grin as she looked at him with an astounded face.

'Wo...woh...,' she spluttered, not knowing what to say. He smiled and moved his lips from her forehead, then to her lips, and then down her neck. She felt a quick rush of blood to her cheeks and his hands slipped under her nightshirt. God no! Why was she liking it? 

'Woh mujhe neend aa rahi hai!' she blurted, before pushing him with all the strength and self-control she had in her body, and fleeing the room. As soon as she left, Virat found himself back to Earth.

No. Effing. Way.
-----

'Virat, why are you so quiet?' hissed Kadambari at breakfast that morning. 'Uff ho, kal tumhaare bhai ki suhaag raat thi, say something.'

'Chachi,' he thought mournfully, 'kal meri bhi almost suhaag raat thi.' If only Maanvi had not run away! He would have been able to tell her that he was now in love with her. There were times when he wished that life was like a Bollywood movie, where everything happened at the right time.

'Maanvi beta,' said Vanshika, coming into the dining room with a big smile on her face. Maanvi gulped. How could she ever face Vanshikaji again? When she had come down for breakfast at eight that morning, she had wondered whether Virat had told anyone about what happened the night before. Thankfully, he wasn't that much of a Chep.

'I just had a talk with your Beeji on the phone,' she said. 'And I've decided that till Jeevika doesn't get settled in her new home, you will stay here.'

Virat almost choked on some of his bhabhi's halwa. His eyes darted across the table to meet Maanvi's. Uh oh. Now how the hell was he supposed to prevent something from happening every night?

----------

don't forget to press 'like' button if you liked my OS! πŸ˜³

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago

Hey ! Megz make it a SS darling, i will die if,i'll not read itπŸ˜ƒ...it is too gud. Loved the besharmi bcoz i m also a besharam reader yaar☺️ ... plzzz cont. and pmπŸ€— 
hai main mar jaawa !!!
kya fantasy hai yaar !!! title se lekar last line tak.. wah ustad wah !! esp d last part...
Virat almost choked on some of his bhabhi's halwa. His eyes darted across the table to meet Maanvi's.
Uh oh. Now how the hell was he
supposed to prevent something
from happening every night?
🀣
as expected, surprise ending..πŸ˜ƒ
loved vanshika's brain...looking fwd to ur next fantasy πŸ˜‰ hopefully a continuation of dis...😊
Originally posted by ruchi245

Hey ! Megz make it a SS darling, i will die if,i'll not read itπŸ˜ƒ...it is too gud. Loved the besharmi bcoz i m also a besharam reader yaar☺️ ... plzzz cont. and pmπŸ€— 

phew..i was wondering logo ko accha laga ki nahi..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† thanks...i've never written such besharam stuff before..i think it's the asar of turning 1 year older recently..πŸ˜† thanks...and well my fantasies are already taking roop of SS's..this was 2000 words..i think my next besharam halkat will be 3000...πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

thanks again, 
megz. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ashred12

hai main mar jaawa !!!
kya fantasy hai yaar !!! title se lekar last line tak.. wah ustad wah !! esp d last part...
Virat almost choked on some of his bhabhi's halwa. His eyes darted across the table to meet Maanvi's.
Uh oh. Now how the hell was he
supposed to prevent something
from happening every night?
🀣
as expected, surprise ending..πŸ˜ƒ
loved vanshika's brain...looking fwd to ur next fantasy πŸ˜‰ hopefully a continuation of dis...😊

thanks yaar! πŸ˜³ actually you'd told me in my second fantasy that you like my surprise endings...plus i wanted to give a logical conclusion to vanshika's guilt..so i decided to turn it around to virmaan's advantage..and looo...ab pata nahi kitni der tak dono ka 'bebo main bebo' chalta rahega. πŸ€£ 

.hmm..i continued 'virat vs.soumini' with this..so who knows..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† anyway all my fantasies are becoming as long as short stories...πŸ˜† i'll have to start dividing them into parts or else write 3-post one shots...πŸ˜†
Really loved it...update soon...
omg everytime i read ur os i skip a beat...whoa...jhansi ki rani was full on jhakkas and almost suhag raat was mashallah...please cont. this otherwise ill start doing boohooo
Originally posted by pinkstars

Really loved it...update soon...

thanks yaar..definitely! πŸ˜³ haha..i think my mind will continue coming up with some crazy fantasy every now and then. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -alisha-

omg everytime i read ur os i skip a beat...whoa...jhansi ki rani was full on jhakkas and almost suhag raat was mashallah...please cont. this otherwise ill start doing boohooo

hmm..i don't know about continuing..but will defo think about writing another besharam fantasy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† thanks a lot! πŸ˜³πŸ€—