Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

SBS says that Don comes to Khushi's house !!

Arnav Singh Raizada  knocks on the door , the door is opened by  Khushi, who stands looking quiet surprised and quiet too..Arnav walks in , stands in front of Payal..tells ehr that she wants to talk privately to Payal ..

Khushi interferes and refuses to leave Payal alone with Arnav

Khushi: INo !!, I will not leave u alone with my Jiji, u will say someething  or the other..

Payal says something..

Khushi [indignantly ]; Jiji, stop praising him so much [  meaning arnav]

Voiceover: but  Arnav is Arnav  ..he gets his way ..while Poor Khushi seems to be jealous that Arnav is chatting with Payal [ meant humorously ]..

A shot of Khushi and payal talking [ seems like continuation of y'days episode]

Voiceover ;Arnav has gone to speak all alone with Payal while Khushi retires to Kitchen

Shyam comes   to the kitchen where Khushi is standing and says something ..Khushi feints a slap at him ..immediately Abash n Sanaya burst out laughing

In between shots of  barun fooling around, cracking jokes , laughing ..Sanaya giggling ..

Voice over what will happen next ?/

Sanaya Irani dramatically whispers ; For this u have to watch the show

http://tvmasti.in/cup/?url=c7vhqrczw4zs

http://tvmasti.in/zshare/?url=97031976d7112589/

* Credit : Dhruvie

SBB ;

They showed the promo  where Khushi discovers Shyam's truth, throws the ring at him ...

The  voice over says ..Khushi will break the engagement   and with this  the path seems to be clearing  for ARHI romance..

They showed y'days scene ..with Arnav telling Khushi...that Power n Paisa turns the world around..

Edited by tanthya - 06 December 2011 at 2:44am

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

huda1Sravsk7LOVESaRun-ArHiarianemohitkizeeshafArHiJordinxXxZiNnAyRaxXxkashevRin630urmimalaKHUSHIASRMaohswaramdivra4sheeban4ushalinikanagugilgameshkripsyLX2FX2true-blueCrazySaRuniancraziefanArnavKhushi1996radiationnainac01y.c.yetikaroxxashloksaka-aishuu-.SmokeySilence.-Deepali-PristineSoulmemories_imniru273mirnalini_G1234_ArshForEvervarsh8surabinims6ayshranshanthipriya-PurpleHeart--sia-sun2011P4ROcapriyadhara_uTheBlueAngelJuicee_Sushiemeghnaspinkstars_SK_-Ramya-S.Stephyipkknd06sweetygirl28Rozy77Aymee_mahi_SunriseGreensmithasrkLekshmic7geetmaanluvdevishreestardust-.infinite.Fantasia_junkiearshi_karishS.H.I.E.L.D.Roarkthe_rain-Garima-ShiningStar18-Ammie-SwaNia_2mary78613-Antu-_-Aslan---Krish--Jyo.--sumana13--khushixminuupinky_blueskiesShwetha!slmushybabe-MeraBarun-PinkCinderellaThe_Other_WomanDiyaS.Saraa.aa123.80--sunshine--RiyaDutta-Kina-CandYlicious_S..Amina..tinselapplesauce.Divya1503.Sad.But.True.SK1991-sylph--MariaMars-Joseph_AOnepoundChicHappyMelodyrelentless.mishti_17SanzPaRudholicJennyPennyRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB/S -Khushi breaks the engagement *Link added" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
OMG..! :O

EDIT: Waiting for full update dear..! Hug 

I almost fell off my chair reading the title..! ROFL Cool Party

Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 06 December 2011 at 1:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chupachupkitty25ShiningStar18.Sad.But.True.OnepoundChicJoseph_A

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Me thought I would surprise u being first but not to be

Hmm busy time with this news

Enjoy. Hugsss

Edited by starlight123 - 06 December 2011 at 1:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Mrs first

MRS !!...Sheenya kya baat hai ?/ what happenedwa ??LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

mystic@

mystic@

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
OMG update soon...

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Waiting eagerly...Big smile

zaniax

IF-Rockerz

zaniax

Don?? R they referring to Barun cause he is wearing black n white clothes Tongue

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
TFS Update soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.