Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Apology...KriYannsh-ians AND Swaron-ians

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hello fellow D3ians...all of you have seen the new BTS video...Ok that was stupid...of course you have.Anyways, I people have opened a lot of such topics, but I HAD to open this.First of all, I wont to apologise to Cinevistaa and Palki for all the negative comments wich I might have posted.I think you guys are great to have started such a FABULOUS show, and I appreciate it and am sorry for anything offensive which I might have said in a moment of anger.

Secondly, I would like to apologise to the Swaron-ians.I tried to not make any comments against you guys or SwaRon when I was venting out my frustration, but I might have lost control of myself and taunted them indirectly.I actually dont um,,,well rememberEmbarrassed,but if I did, I just want to say that I didnt do it intentionally.I am not crazy about swaron,but I dont hate them.I adore shantannu and sneha and I LOVE Swayam(especially his new ultra hot avatarWink) and occasionally even Sharon.I have read the posts of lots of Swaronians earlier and I think you guys are great.So I am truly sorry if I hurt your feelings...Hope we can be friendsSmileAnyone else who wants to say something- Kriyanshian or swaronian can express his/her feelings.

PS...Guys active rehna.Warna log sochenge ki hum jhagda karke hi rating badha sakte haiROFL.Silent readers pls dont go back to your shellsSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYansh_Pamtaniya_dostiimuskurana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apology...KriYannsh-ians AND Swaron-ians" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
dats a sweet post my frnd... nd an honest one too...hope the peace prevails in the forum...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.