Paranormal

is this true that spirits ..??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
hey guys i have heard rumours that spirits can't read or write !! is this fact true ? n if yes then how in other places we see that the spirit has left the note ???Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this true that spirits ..??" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omnipotent_Taco

Goldie

Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Of course spirits can't read or write. Reading, writing, talking (basically anything to do with the 5 senses) are all limited to the physical plane of existence. However, there have been reported instances of spirits talking/writing etc. Such things may be up for debate.

Spirits or 'ghosts' are people who are struck in the astral plane, i.e., they haven't crossed over. So they are in limbo- they are neither here on Earth, nor are they in the higher dimensions of the spirit world, which is where those who have crossed over go.

As for spirits leaving behind notes... we can't really adjudge these things unless there is enough scope for research or investigation to determine whether it was indeed a spirit that left behind such an item. However, there are thousands of cases where spirits use mediums or psychics to leave behind messages. The most noteworthy form of communication being automatic writing. Look it up if you can.

Edited by pinkfreud - 06 December 2011 at 3:07am

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
thanks dear for telling me . well m a horror freak n these things r my favorite topic but this forum isn't that much active i guess !! well i have heard about auto-writing but i don't know how to try this on my own orelse till now i would have done thisLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
There are spirits but generally they mind their own business.
Prayers will also help to protect you.
Some prayers should be conducted before moving to a new place. Or get a psychic to check if a good one is available too.

But remember a lot of ghosts and spirits are created by our own mind and fear. Best to believe in yourself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteteddyPentaminous.FastFuriousgirlalipie.

Omnipotent_Taco

Goldie

Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteteddy

thanks dear for telling me . well m a horror freak n these things r my favorite topic but this forum isn't that much active i guess !! well i have heard about auto-writing but i don't know how to try this on my own orelse till now i would have done thisLOL

Tell me about it. I was so excited that there was a Paranormal forum here, but it's seriously dead.

And when it comes to auto writing, it's mostly advised that people don't do it on their own unless they have someone 'legitimate' and experienced in the field to help them. Doing so otherwise can open up a can of worms in terms of becoming vulnerable to astral spirits who haven't got the noblest of intentions.

Edited by pinkfreud - 08 December 2011 at 1:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteteddy

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
idk...Smile

Cartwright

Cartwright

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Everyone knows that Spirits can only be drunk!

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Eh? Drunk?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top