Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Rinni Simmi and Sharon

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I was thinking why Sharon is like this, and its actually Simmi Rinni's fault. Bcs they listen to all Sharon does, she is always right, what ever she does is complty right for them.

They have never git against her. And try to tell that she's wrong always sopport her if she is right or wrong. Most of Syarontime she spends with Simmi Rinni, they have never gone against that what they need to one time after that Sharon will understand that she is not always right.

Who AGREES?

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 06 December 2011 at 1:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHATA3110SSsanasonuKriyanshKriYansh_Pamtaniya_dostiiprrk86--Akshu--Zehnaseeb.KriYaansh960

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
yup i agree its rinni n simmi n cuz of them sharon is like this
Ananya2309 Newbie
Ananya2309
Ananya2309

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Sharon is like this nly bcoz of them!..I knw this girl in school who is always followed by two 'CHAMCHI'S' jst like Sharon nd has developed a lot of attitude!
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
coz rinni simmi dsnt seem to be true friends but chamchis who can just follow and not correct sharon.
Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
*raising my hand* i agreeLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index