PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Rani- i agree i cant tolerate that witch on screen...tho kunal wasnt too pleased with her act
thanks sahasra. Chalo end of another crappy and full of Vineet and witcha episode. I am really loosing my patience with this show.
yeh dono husband wife uber dumb hain..and Seema after noing richa so well fir bhi told her abt Sinal HM🀣
Why can't the cvs get a simple thing yaar when everything is clear infront their eyes that this witcha crap is the reason for drop in trps.😑😑😑
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Why can't the cvs get a simple thing yaar when everything is clear infront their eyes that this witcha crap is the reason for drop in trps.😑😑😑

typical ektaπŸ˜†

CVs bhi kya kare? they must also be under witches spell. Now you believe that witcha must be having affair with someone important in the CVs team or the director that they are compromising the TRPs of the show for her🀣🀣
Originally posted by rdfan

typical ektaπŸ˜†
day by day its getting more n more irritating.when will this torture end yaar.
hi

thanks or the update

witcha doing her best to make kunal feel that vineet isnt the right guy for witcha and she is succeeding. she will do more things so kunal tells her not marry vineet. maybe vineet will be seen with another girl soon, so kunal feels vinnet is characterless

loved seema's dialogues for witcha 

siddhi waiting for kunal, was sweet and glad kunal diidnt get lift from witcha

witcha will make siddhi feel that kunal is hiding from her

norzar

hi

dont worry vineet role is a cameo so seems witcha will be exposed soon if not in front of kunal but siddhi for sure

norzar
Originally posted by rdfan

rani- Hi ...u no what i lost my entire wkly update for last wk and now have to write it again  🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thats really a torture pooja