Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Ohh just imagine... Sinal dancing on a slow romantic number and Witcha making an entry to the function... What fun that will be !  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 (Page 146)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Do you think we will get a nice slow romantic Sinal Dance today? The CVShaven't really given us any slow numbers since the Diwali party...
I was waiting for such nice romantic dance on Sinal since a long time.Hope cvs fulfill our wish.

power cut-ajeeb hai na,at least its better here about 1-2hrs as we stay in capital city,its very horrible in other places.

nancy1996

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Do you think we will get a nice slow romantic Sinal Dance today? The CVShaven't really given us any slow numbers since the Diwali party...
I was waiting for such nice romantic dance on Sinal since a long time.Hope cvs fulfill our wish.

power cut-ajeeb hai na,at least its better here about 1-2hrs as we stay in capital city,its very horrible in other places.
  I know... in some cities/towns they have upto 8 hrs... but ofcourse its spread out over the entire day... But still 8 hrs is bad... 1-2 hrs still seems manageable!

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Ohh just imagine... Sinal dancing on a slow romantic number and Witcha making an entry to the function... What fun that will be !  LOL
ROFLThe other day you asked to suggest some ideas to make Witcha jealous,i thought of this one,She'll witness Kunal holding siddhi in his arms to prevent her from falling down,or some dance step with lifting n all.

nancy1996

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

ROFLThe other day you asked to suggest some ideas to make Witcha jealous,i thought of this one,She'll witness Kunal holding siddhi in his arms to prevent her from falling down,or some dance step with lifting n all.
  Haha! That would be good! "Kunal ne uss 5 foot 2 inch ki ladki se saath dance kiya... I just don't get it! " But Kunal needs to pay extra attention to Siddhi while Witcha is around... pata nahin... yeh ghamchar... naa.. dimaag kyun nahin use karta!   

Today I think that Pinku guy will come to the function and then it will be Siddhi's turn to feel grateful and will be trying to get a word with Kunal... Dono na grateful hone ke chakkar mein romance ko bhool jate hain! 

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

[Haha! That would be good! "Kunal ne uss 5 foot 2 inch ki ladki se saath dance kiya... I just don't get it! " But Kunal needs to pay extra attention to Siddhi while Witcha is around... pata nahin... yeh ghamchar... naa.. dimaag kyun nahin use karta!   wahi toh,why doesn't he show her that he has moved on and doesn't have any interest in her.hamesha har personal matter usey batadetha hai aur uski chalaki nahi samajhthe hai even its very obvious.D'oh

Today I think that Pinku guy will come to the function and then it will be Siddhi's turn to feel grateful and will be trying to get a word with Kunal... Dono na grateful hone ke chakkar mein romance ko bhool jate hain! yh pinku in sangeet and may be some dances performances.dono dumb hai-atleast those aunties and seema ke ishaare bhi nahi samajhthe hai.D'ohLOL

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Hi ...
Continue the discussion in the new EDT ..

Hi Shabz,we should continue in new EDT now only or after finishing this.Is it ok if we leave these 4pgs.Tongue

U can do the chatting here 4 nw ...LOL
but do the LU in the new EDT & then continue the discussion there only ...

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

[Haha! That would be good! "Kunal ne uss 5 foot 2 inch ki ladki se saath dance kiya... I just don't get it! " But Kunal needs to pay extra attention to Siddhi while Witcha is around... pata nahin... yeh ghamchar... naa.. dimaag kyun nahin use karta!   wahi toh,why doesn't he show her that he has moved on and doesn't have any interest in her.hamesha har personal matter usey batadetha hai aur uski chalaki nahi samajhthe hai even its very obvious.D'oh : Gold medalist hai.. toh yeh haal hai.. agar na hota.. toh... kya hota.. imagine...  ROFL Hum sab apne sar dewaar pe patak rahe hote! LOLLOLLOL 

Today I think that Pinku guy will come to the function and then it will be Siddhi's turn to feel grateful and will be trying to get a word with Kunal... Dono na grateful hone ke chakkar mein romance ko bhool jate hain! yh pinku in sangeet and may be some dances performances.dono dumb hai-atleast those aunties and seema ke ishaare bhi nahi samajhthe hai.D'ohLOL: @ REd... iskeliye brain chaiye... i

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top