Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I was discussing this with Shumi-how about we make a thread about our opinions regarding present track.If we hit FB likes,the link will be displayed on Muzammil sir's wall(previous director of parichay) and we can request him to pass on the link to ravindra gaytam(the present director).What do you say guys?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Raninorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 (Page 10)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by -sahasra-

I was discussing this with Shumi-how about we make a thread about our opinions regarding present track.If we hit FB likes,the link will be displayed on Muzammil sir's wall(previous director of parichay) and we can request him to pass on the link to ravindra gaytam(the present director).What do you say guys?

good idea

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Sure so ye naya dir is not on FB?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
guess you are right. Because witcha will show Kunal only the bad side of V and Siddhi will get to see real V hence the difference of opinion and MU. As always, at the end Siddhi will be right and Kunal will feel bad for Misunderstanding her. 
[/QUOTE]

yes and if siddhi finds out the truth reg witcha she will tell kunal but kunal wont believe her first time around and she will need to prove it

vineet will end up helping siddhi

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Chalo Vineet kuch kaam toh aayega in uniting SINal unlike that filthy witcha. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--sahasra-norzar

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Neeme- Alo ...Hug

neeme-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

yh he's on FB but not in my friend's listOuch but he's there in Muzammil sir's list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I don't give attention to her,she's so irritating thats why i even concentrate on back ground or some unnecessary stuff whenever she comes on screenROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

Good idea sahasra. From now on I will do the sameLOLLOL. I am sure the walls behind her or the sets are prettier than her so I too will start looking at them instead of witchaROFL.

nancy1996-sahasra-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rdfan

yh he's on FB but not in my friend's listOuch but he's there in Muzammil sir's list.

ok Cool if Muzammil is kind enuf to accha rahega thats why i feel sumone frm the cast shud b there khul k we can tell what v feel ...but i guess sexy sam to darta hai maneka party seROFL

-sahasra--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top